Chapter 20: The end?

Noah POV

It was our last night on the Total Drama Aftermath set and I was feeling a mixture of sadness and excitement. Sad that this chapter of our lives was coming to a close, but excited for what the future held.

"So," I said to Cody, as we settled into our room for the final night. "What are we going to do to celebrate?"

Cody's grin was mischievous. "I have a few ideas," he said, sneaking a quick kiss on my cheek.

I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. "Well, I hope they're good ideas. I don't want to spend our last night here being bored."

"Oh, don't worry," Cody replied, wrapping an arm around my waist. "I have a feeling it's going to be a night to remember."

And he was right. We talked and laughed and reminisced about all the wild adventures we had had over the past few weeks. And all the while, Cody kept sneaking kisses, making me feel loved and desired in a way that only he could.

As the night came to a close, there was a knock on the door. It was Geoff and Bridgette, here to give us the final results of the show.

"So, guys," Bridgette said, a big grin on her face. "We have some exciting news. There's going to be a second season of Total Drama, and it's going to be called Total Drama Action."

I felt my heart jump with excitement, but before I could even process the news, Bridgette continued. "And the best part? Both of you are going to be on it."

I felt my jaw drop, my eyes wide with shock. "Really?" I asked, completely taken aback.

Bridgette nodded. "Yes, really. We think your secret relationship could bring a lot of drama to the show and get us some good ratings."

I looked over at Cody, who was just as surprised as I was. I had completely forgotten that Cody had told Geoff and Bridgette that we were dating. I have no problem with it, of course, I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was dating Cody myself.

"Wow," he said, his arm still wrapped around my waist. "I can't believe it."

I leaned into him, feeling grateful for his steady presence. "I know," I said, my voice tinged with sarcasm. "Who would have thought our secret love affair would be good for something?"

We shared a laugh and then settled back into each other's arms, ready for whatever the future held. I was confident that, no matter what came our way, we would be able to handle it together.

450 words

We're finally finished! I may have some idea's for a second book if anyone would like to see a sequel?