Chapter 1

Boom clap the sound of my heart the beat goes on and on and on. Boom clap you make me feel good come on to me, come on to me now. I'm a little light headed. I had too many drinks than planned. The music is blasting in my ears making it hurt a little but I don't care. I want to dance till I drop. I want to drink till I pass out. I'm just celebrating life. "Hey Jupiter we are going home". Do you want to come along?" Karen my colleague asked. "Uh I need to look and asked Jane if she wanted to go home". I half shouted at Karen. "But if you want to go home you can bounce" I said. I made my way through the crowd to look for Jane. When an Asian hottie pulled me and asked me, "hey babe can you do the honor of dancing with me". The music is outrageous it's busting my ears. "Can I get you a drink?" "Sure". We talked and laugh and drink that I forgot about Jane. I was dancing my as* out. I didn't notice that I got the attention of most men in the club. They've been a little touchy so I tried to push them off me. Another guy stood in front me. He's a little weird because he just keeps on staring at me like a predator looks at its prey. Another guy held me on my waist and in a blink of an eye the handsome god like predator carried me and said "Let's get you out of here". I was like, what the heck happened? Last thing I know is that I passed out.

The boys and I want to go out and have some fun so I brought them here in Sirkada one of the famous bars in the city. I was on my third bottle of beer not so much for my tolerance. I noticed a beautiful girl dancing the night away. She's smoking hot in her tight denim shorts and red corset hugIging her body perfectly. Her choice of clothing is too cold for spring. The way she moves her body is so erotic. Gosh does she even have bones? I asked myself. I consumed the bottle of beer in my hand and grabbed another bottle as I ogle her from head to toe. "Hey Jenno, I want you to meet Alyssa". "Alyssa this is Jenno". "Hi", I said without even looking at her. My eye has a mind of its own. I made my way to the crowd when I saw that she is being harassed. She was so wasted she may pass out. I grabbed her by her hand. Not giving a care in the world if she would be mad at me for pulling her out of the malicious sea of men. "Hey" she said tripping on her shoes. I sighed. "Let's get out of here" I said. I carried her bridal style I don't want her to injure herself because she's drunk. Wait what did I just said that. Me. Jenno Ransick one of the most eligible bachelors in the United States of America cared for a girl I never knew. It must be the alcohol."Jenno where are you going?". Evan my best friend shouted. "Home I said. I'm a little sweaty when we made it out f the bar". "Miss" I tap her on her shoulder. She might have fallen asleep. She half opened her eyes and I was amazed by her extraordinary golden orb. She smiled and falls back into a deep sleep. I don't want to wake her up. So I asked one of the bouncers to get my car for me since I'm a regular in the club. I Put her on the passenger's seat and adjusted the car seat. I turned the engine on and made my way home. I got out of the driver's seat and opened the door for her. She's still fast asleep. I carried her bridal style as I made my way to the condominium building and handed my car keys to the valet. I punched in the elevator to go to the penthouse. "Am I not worthy of love?" she whispered. Her voice so sweet she might be dreaming.

I put lay her down on my bed and called out Rita my personal maid. "Can you please call Olga, and tell her to buy new casual clothes and under wear for a size 2 girl. I commanded. "Yes Sir" she said rushing down the stairs.

I made sure that I locked the door and started to undress her. I quickly showered and then wear my boxers short. I lay down beside her she smells heavenly though I can smell a little bit of smoke and liquor.

I woke up and find my legs numbed. Ugh I can't remember how I went home. I think I passed out I thought to myself. I put my palm on my forehead because it hurts like hell. I had a very weird dream last night. I remember that I was drinking coffee and it was so real. "Good morning" said the guy lying down next to me. Wait what?! I screamed in shocked I pulled the covers to my body. "Who are you?" I asked calming myself looking around the foreign room. "Before anything else I want to let you know that nothing happened." "I removed your clothes because I want you to be comfortable when sleeping." "Second, you are being harassed by those crazy people in the bar that's why I took you home". "Third, I'm just being a Good Samaritan and I think you owe me a thank you" he said arrogantly.

"Oh shoot I'm sorry". "I can't remember anything aside from my dream last night" I said putting my hands in my face due to embarrassment. "I'm sorry for crashing in your place" I apologized. "No worries. Nice tattoo by the way" he said with a playful smirk on his face. Oh my, what did I do to deserve this kind of embarrassment? I thought to myself. I bet I'm red as a tomato. I tried to hide my face under the sheets to lessen my embarrassment.

She is so cute when she's embarrassed. Her face is crimson red due to embarrassment. She looked heavenly with her I woke up like this look. Her hair a little messy and her skin is glistening as the sun rays passed by her skin. What is wrong with me? I thought to myself. "Do you want something to eat?" I asked her. "Ugh just something to drink my throat feels so dry" she said scratching the back of her neck. I went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water when the home phone started to ring. "Hey mom, how are you? What? Now? You should have called me first. I am not prepared and I haven't cooked anything yet" I half yelled half shouted at her. "Honey are you hiding something from me?" my mom said suspiciously. "Nope, it's just that I have a special visitor and she needs special attention" she hanged up on me and I startled as I heard someone knocking on the door.

I don't know what's taking him so long so I finally decided to take a quick shower. I didn't want to intrude but I really want to take a bath. I opened the door on the left side of the room and I was in awe when I saw the elegant details of the bath tub like the one in the medieval ages. I didn't know that Mr.? Ugh oh shoot I don't know his name. I filled the tub with warm water and I searched for a shampoo and bath gel. I shampooed my hair first before I dipped in the tub. The scent of the bubble soap is really relaxing it smells like Verbena. I shut my eyes just enjoying the warm water on my skin when suddenly I heard someone bust the bathrooms door. "What the?" I cursed as I was surprised with the act. 'Hey I know that you think that you saved me last night but you don't have the freaking right to bust the doors when someone is taking a relaxing bubble bath I said with rage. "Oh my God!" A good looking lady, about in her late forties screamed.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hi guys, so how was it?
I hope you enjoyed it.

Love you,
Andie