Chapter 10

Jupiter Freya Vanderholt I repeat. Will you be my girlfriend? I blushed crimson red. I'm not used to having this too much attention from the opposite sex. "Ugh do I need to answer that now? I asked him. "Of course I am willing to wait for you but I would be the happiest man alive if you will answer me right now. Definitely persistent I thought to myself. He pouted his lips and gave me this puppy eyes. Ugh how can one resists such a handsome, arrogant, intelligent man. "Hmm let me think about it" I put my index finger on my temple. "Okay". His face brightened. He kissed me on my lips and asked for an entrance, which I declined. His eyebrow raised in confusion. "What?" I asked him. He made that puppy eyes again. "This is a public place and I am not comfortable in kissing in public places". He smiled at me squeezing my hand. "Here's you're card sir. Will there be anything else?" the waiter asked. "No that would be all thanks". He put his credit card on his wallet. "So what would be our plan for tonight?" he asked. "How about I'll make dinner? Since you won't let me treat you I suggested. "That would be a great idea," he agreed. So I'll see you tonight at let's say seven o'clock?" he asked. "Yeah sure" I replied. "I hate to say this but I have to go," he said while stealing a kiss from me. He walked me to my car and gave me another peck on the lips. "Be a good boy Mr Ransick and drive safely" I said while adjusting his tie. I opened the passenger's seat and made myself comfortable while waiting for Ms Hart.
I could not believe that Jupiter is finally my girlfriend I didn't expected that she would say yes. We haven't known each other that long but there's something about her that tells me that she's the one. I smiled like an idiot who just won the lottery. I parked my car in the usual spot in the office building and whistle as I made my way to the elevator. I greeted my secretary and opened the door to my office feeling energized. I've done some paper works and I can't get her out of my head. My hand itched to call her but decided to send her a text message instead. I don't want to disturb her.
Hi gorgeous I missed you already let me know once you made it home.
I pressed send and waited for her reply. She sent me a text message after two minutes.
From: Jupiter
Sorry for the late response I just got home safely with Gary and Ms Hart. What do you want for dinner?
Me:
Anything as long as you cooked it, I will eat anything.
Miss nice arse
You're such a naughty little arse. :P
Me:
I can't wait to see you tonight.
Miss nice arse
Awww you're such a cute little thing. xoxo
That's it I can't refrain myself on calling her. I dialled her number and pressed the call button. "Hey what's up?" She asked. "Nothing I just want to hear your voice" I heard her giggled. "I understand that you missed me because I miss you too but we won't be eating anything for dinner if you would keep me from my cooking" she scolded me. I swear she somehow sounds like my mom but hearing her angelic voice really made my day. "Okay see you in a bit" she said and hangs up. I called my secretary. "Please put Olga on the line," I said. "Sure thing Mr Ransick". "Hi Olga can you buy me a charmed bracelet in Tiffany". "When do you need it Mr Ransick?" "In an hour" I said and thanked her for her service. After forty-five minutes, she arrived with a fancy little box on her hand. "You can put it on the table" I gestured while signing on some papers.
Ms Hart accompanied me on the grocery store to buy some ingredients that I need for the dish that I'm going to cook for dinner. She also helped me to prepare the ingredients for the dish. I found out that her first name is Helena and she's a single mom. She also loves to cook like me and she shared her family recipe which I take note of. I cooked a four-course meal for the four of us. When I'm done with the dessert I called Jenno. I picked up my phone from the counter table and dialled his number. "Hey there I'm done cooking dinner and I just want to ask if it will be okay if Gary and Helena will join us for dinner? "That's fine. I'll call you right back I'm on my way there," he said. Oh my I haven't fix myself yet. I run my way upstairs to have a quick shower. After taking a bath, I walked into the walk in closet, wore a white tee, and paired it with a black yoga pants. I heard the doorbell buzzed so I quickly made my way downstairs wearing a flip flops. I was about to open the door when Gary gesture that he will open it for me. I sighed in frustration and went to the dining table to put the plates.
"Hi is Jupiter in?" I heard him asked Gary. "Please come in Miss Vanderholt is in the kitchen". I was adding a pinch of salt when a pair of arms made it's way to my waist and a familiar scent filled my nose. "Hi handsome" I turned around to face him. He gave me a dozen of white roses and I kissed him on his cheeks and thanked him. "I found a vase under the kitchen sink and put some water in it and set the roses on the centre of the dining table. "Helena, Gary dinner's ready. Jenno sat down beside me while Helena is on the other end of the dining table. "Where's Gary?" I asked. "He needs to check on some things so he said he'll have his dinner later" Helena stated. "Oh".
We finished our dinner and Jenno won't stop complimenting how good the dinner was. He insisted to wash the dishes even if he can use the dishwasher. He suggested watching some movies and I agreed so right now I am making popcorn for the two of us since Helena take over watching the CCTV camera while Gary eats his dinner. "So what kind of movies do you want to watch?' he asked. "Anything under the sun. I mean I really don't have a specific genre I almost love everything from horror to comedy. Documentary to romance" I stated. "How about you, what do you want to watch?" I asked him. "Action, suspense thriller". "Okay so how about we watch magic mike one and magic mike XXXL?" I suggested. "Anything will do".
"Wouldn't that be considered as porn?" he asked after we finished watching Magic Mike. "They're not even doing it for real so I think it's kind of sexy" I chucked. "Are you jealous?" I raised my eyebrows. He rolled his eyes on me. "Why would I be jealous of Chance Tatum? "It's Channing Tatum" I corrected. "Whatever" he rolled his eyes. "Okay fine I pouted my lips while browsing for another movie to watch in PPV. We decided to watch insidious part three. I screamed on the part where the girl saw a body without a face. Jenno wrapped his arms around me. I didn't noticed that my I fell asleep watching the movie. I felt that I am being bought up stairs. I opened my eyes and saw Jenno smiling at me. He lay me down on the bed and put the duvet on my body. He removed his shoes and socks and his button up shirt. I blushed when he removed his pants. Good thing he has his boxers on. "Do you mind?" he asked. "Nope". "Now sleep he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my forehead.