Chapter 13

Dedicated to: _Alienv_ because she is my sister.

I didn't know that I would enjoy this weekend. I am glad that his family likes me especially Ellie. She is such a sweetheart and it's really cute to see that she has Jenno wrapped around her finger. He still has a lot of explanation to do I am not contented with his answers. It's not that I don't want Ellie to call me her mom but I want to know the reason behind it but for now I'm going to keep my mouth shut I don't want to spoil this special moment. I am excited to talk to Jane. I know she will freak out once she found out that I spent the weekend with Jenno's family. I'm getting ready for her questions she will bombard me for sure. Everything went fast me waking up in Jenno's arms, dad thinking I slept with him. Jenno's pursuit in asking forgiveness. Jenno asking me to be his girlfriend and the crazy fun part of it is that I said Yes. This is one of a roller coaster ride and I don't know if I'm ready to take things seriously.

It's time for me to go home and Ellie looks so adorable hugging my feet begging for me not to leave her. I sighed in deeply inhaling an ample amount of oxygen. I picked her up and carry her

"Baby I need to go home I have work tomorrow and you have school."

"But mommy I don't want you to go" she sobbed.

"Ellie let her go she needs to go to home." She just cried louder and sobbed.

"Okay baby how about you let me go home and I'll be back this weekend so that we can go to the beach and build a sand castle." Finally she stopped sobbing.

"Pinky swear?" she held out her twinky finger. "Pinky swear" I said offering mine. I wiped her tears away and kissed her on her forehead.

"Now you need to go to bed and sleep just like little princesses." She gave me a sweet smile and kiss me on my cheeks and waited for me to get in the car before waving goodbye. Jenno gave her a kiss on her cheeks and hugged her with so much love. I wonder if this is how I'd feel when I have my own family I smiled at the thought. Jenno opened the door on the driver's seat and started the engine. "Jupiter I'm so sorry about that I know it's a lot for you to take in."

"No that's absolutely okay Ellie is so adorable."

"I really appreciate you for taking care of my daughter and for not getting mad at me." He looked a little nervous while he held my hand.

"I was mad but I don't want to talk about it. I'm tired but happy so let's not spoil our wonderful night."

I woke up before my alarm went off. I yawned as I stretched my body and smiled as I remembered yesterday. I can't remember if I walked my way up to my apartment or if Jenno carried me which I guess is the later part. I was so exhausted in a good way. I have two hours to prepare before I go to work so I decided to go for a run. Running helps remove my stress and ease out my mind. I changed into a sweat pants and a white tee and tied my running shoes. I searched for my armband and set the alarm to thirty minutes. I run to clear to my head not thinking about anything just empty, blank. I am running double time I need to lose the extra calories I ate. I stopped for a moment as the ringing tone on my phone buzzed I pressed on answer. "Hello"

"Good morning beautiful I hope I didn't wake you up."

"Nope how are you?" I asked panting.

"Why are you panting? Who's with you? Jenno bombarded me with question. I feel like teasing the beast an idea popped into my mind.

"I'm doing my abs at home with the help of Carter."

"What? Carter? Who is Carter? Then I heard incoherent smashing sound did he just hang up on me? My phone alarm started to ring so I quickly made my way home. I quickly undress and turned on the radio I don't know why they say that music and shower is not a good combination but for me it does. I know I'm such a weirdo. I waited for the temperature to go up then I test the water and hopped in. My mind wondered as I clean myself.

Jenno's POV

What was she thinking? Why didn't she just go to the gym where many people can see her but instead she locked herself up with a guy named Carter whom I don't know. For goodness sake, he must be a perv or worst a serial killer or a murderer. I run my hands on my hair as I stepped into the gas reaching 160 speed. I swear I will break his neck if he touched my Jupiter. She is mine and no one can touch her. I made it to her house after fifteen minutes. I impatiently knocked on the door I turned the knob and it is surprisingly open. "What the?" I smelled bacon and I quickly went to the kitchen to see her. "Hi babe I hope your hungry I'm cooking bacon and scrambled eggs." She smiled sweetly.

"So where is Carter?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Babe that was supposed to be a joke okay," She said as she put the bacon and eggs on a plate suddenly I am famished.

"Seriously, did you just do that to make me jealous?" I sighed in relief at least there is no Carter. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms on my neck.

"I'm sorry don't be mad I just want to have breakfast with you. I just don't want to be demanding to ask you to have breakfast with me because I miss you. I don't want to look like a clingy girlfriend, please don't be mad I'm sorry." I grinned at her confession.

"I'm not mad I'm jealous and please don't ever do that to me again. You can call me anytime and say I miss you. I cupped her cheeks with my hand and gave her a feather light kiss.

"I'm famished" she laughed and gave me a quick peck on my lips. She pulled out a plate and set it on the table.

"Do you want coffee or juice?" she asked.

"Coffee please" she moves like a pro in the kitchen. No one has taken care of me like this aside from my mom. I can wake up everyday and find her in the kitchen making breakfast for Ellie and me. I know she will be a great mother when the right time comes.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Jupiter's Pursuitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें