Chapter 11

I woke up in the sound of my alarm and I lazily turned it off. I buried my face on the pillow because Ianddon't want to get up from my peaceful slumber. "Wake up sleepy head" Jenno said trying to wake me up. I groaned in response. "Don't you have work today?" he asked. "What day is it?" I asked grogilly. "It's Saturday". "Ugh how dare you wake me at seven am in a Saturday morning?" I threw a pillow at him. "Good morning to you too" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me close to him. "Stop being grumpy and take a shower. I want to take you somewhere," he said. I lazily brushed my teeth and gurgled using a mouthwash. I turn the shower to cold to wake up my senses. I let the water flow down my body so that my skin will get used to the temperature. I squeezed some shampoo from the bottle and started to wash my hair. Next, I poured some body wash to the body sponge and started cleaning myself. When I'm well groomed I dried myself using a fluffy towel and wrapped it around my body. I also put a smaller towel and wrap it around my hair. I made my way to the walk in closet and saw that Jenno is not wearing a shirt. I put my hands in my face trying not to ogle him. "Don't you like what you see?" he said while removing my hands on my face. "Shut up! Get out now I need to change in a more formal and acceptable clothing". I swear that I am crimson red in embarrassment. "By the way I need to know where were going" I stated and crossed my arms on my chest. "Wear something casual," he suggests. "Okay now leave".
I locked the door on the walk in closet. I wore a knitted long sleeves crop top and paired it with a high waisted-washed jean. I wore a ballet shoes to finish it all up. I brushed my hair and just let it go down mid waist. I walked out of the room and made sure that it was lock. I saw Jenno in the kitchen still shirtless whisking what seems to be a batter. "Good morning I greeted everyone" as I saw Helena sipping a cup of coffee. "Good morning" they said in unison. "What's for breakfast?" I asked Jenno. "Waffles" he said while putting some batter on the waffle maker. "I didn't know you can cook," I said as I make myself a cup of coffee. "You will know a lot about me as time goes by," he said. I nodded in response. He served waffles on the table and took the seat beside me. "Can you please wear you're shirt it's distracting" I rolled my eyes at him.

She was sitting on the passenger's seat and humming to the song that is playing on the radio. Her hair blowing in the open window of my car and she looked stunning in a knitted crop top and jeans. I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive. I will take her to our ancestral house and formally introduce her to my parents and grandma. "Can you please tell me where were going?" she asked while pouting. "Somewhere special" I answered briefly. I took her hand and kissed the back of her palm. It's a pretty long drive from the city. I didn't notice that she was asleep.

I can't take my hands off her. I touched her cheeks not trying to wake her up. She must be tired. We made it to the mansion after three hours and Jupiter's still asleep. I carried her to my old room and lay her down the bed. I kissed her forehead and put the duvet on her body.
I woke up in an unknown ceiling. I rubbed my eyes and yawned I put my shoes on and tried to look for the way down stairs but failed. This house is far too big if only I have my phone with me. I sighed in defeat. I sat on the couch in the hallway when I heard a giggling sound in a room not far from where I am sitting. I followed the small giggling voice. I turned the knob and saw the little voice that I'm hearing. She was a cute little girl about three of four. She has jet-black hair and sea green eyes. She might have felt my presence because she walked in front of me and tugged my jeans. "Hey there little girl what's you're name? I asked getting down on my knees to reach her eye level. She put the palm of her hand on my face. "Don't' be swilly mommy it's me Ellie". A smile creeps it's way on my face. "What's your mommy's name?" I asked trying to get more information. She looked at me with confusion. "Dwaddy said her name is . . . she put her index finger in her temple making her looked like she's thinking really hard. She sat down and it seems like she was about to cry. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "I can't remember mommy's name". "That's okay. How about you help me find the way downstairs and look for you're daddy and I'm going to get you some ice cream. She nodded in agreement and I carried her in my arms and kissed her on her chubby cheeks. "Dwaddy" she called out and I saw Jenno standing beside the door arms crossed on his chest. "I was looking all over the house for you," he said. "Same here and looked what I found" I wiggle Ellie's hand. "Hi daddy mommy finally came" Ellie said excitedly. "And she's taking me out to get some ice cream" she boast I giggled and gave her sweet kisses all over her face. "Mommy stop" she chuckled. "Okay that's it" Jenno said breaking our connection. "But daddy mommy just came here and I will show her my room" she insisted. "Baby we need to eat our lunch first" Jenno took Ellie from my arms and gave her a peck on her cheek. "Come on now sweetie we'll have our lunch first and then mommy here can buy us ice cream and you will show her your room" Jenno bribed Ellie and winked at me.

I followed them to the dining room. I saw a whole bunch of people staring at me. Oh my I wish the ground would open up and eat me. A woman in her late forties who looked very familiar approached us. "Chaddie you didn't informed me you'd bring Jupiter today I wish I was able to dress more properly". My eyebrows furrowed trying to recall where I met her. Oh my she's Jenno's mom I blushed crimson thinking about the first time she met me. "Jupiter honey have you eaten lunch? She asked. "Ugh yeah I uh. . . "I said mumbling. "No she haven't" Jenno said eyeing me like a hawk. "Oh dear it's past lunch time and you haven't let her eat anything" his mom scolded. "Please take a seat and let me bring some food" she said apologetically. Jenno pulled out the chair for me. "Thanks Chaddie" I said teasing me. He sighed in defeat. He sat beside me and grabbed my hand. "You have a lot of explaining to do mister" I said trying to look serious. "Daddy, will mommy stay with us?" Ellie asked. "I don't know yet baby. Why don't you ask mommy if she wanted to stay" Jenno suggested. "Mommy, are you going to stay for the weekend?" Ellie asked while pouting. I chuckled at her reaction. "I'm not sure baby I don't have change of clothes. Unless daddy would drive me to the mall" I said not trying to make her upset. "Daddy pwease drive her to the mall" she said with a puppy dog eyes. "Okay" Jenno agreed. "Yey, grandma mommy's going to stay this weekend" Ellie cheered. "That's great but you better eat your lunch first so that you and mommy can play" Mrs. Ransick said. I don't understand why Ellie is fond of calling me mommy and why Jenno also known as Chaddie never mentioned he has a daughter. She served us a platter of Japanese food. I am so in love with the Californian Maki wrapped with chicken fillet. She said it's a family recipe. "Thank you for the lunch I really loved the Wrap and the green mango shake". "I'm glad you liked it" Mrs. Ransick said. "Are you guys coming back for dinner? She asked. "Yes mom. Ellie are you coming with us? Jenno called Ellie. "Me and Sara will play you can go and have a nice time with mommy" she tugged my jeans and I meet her eye level she kissed me on the cheeks and ran away. "She's a really sweet girl" I commented while we were on our way to the parking lot.

"How did it happen?" I asked while entering the first boutique. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about. Why would your daughter thought I was her mom? I asked curiously while checking out the clothes on the rack. He sighed deeply before answering. "Well it was all my mom's idea. When she saw you on my apartment she started to ask me for your pictures and I said I don't have any. I didn't know she hired a private investigator to get a picture of us together showing it to Ellie" he explained. "Why would she do that? Does she know who her mom is? And why on earth didn't you tell me that you have a daughter?" I bombarded him with questions. "I know I should have told you sooner. I was waiting for the right time to tell you about her. I'm just scared that you might not like her and break up with me he stated I can see him feeling guilty. I took his hand in mine. "Haven't I told you that I love kids?" I asked him. He shook his head and kissed the back of my palms. "Where is her mom?" I asked. "She left her after she was born" he said. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that".