Chapter 7

"Oh my gosh Jupiter I didn't expect to see you here" she squealed. "Oh hello there I didn't expect to see you too" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. Making her raised her eyebrows. "Lizette" the guy on the corner who looks very familiar called her out.

"Oh I'm sorry it's rude for me not to introduce my fiancé" she said. "This is Greyson my fiancé and Greyson this is Jupiter she was my school mate in junior high" she introduced. "It's my pleasure to meet you" we shake hands. "So who's with you?" she asked. "This is Jenno my" he didn't let me finished my sentence he offered his hand and introduced himself "I'm Jenno, Jupiter's boyfriend". I think my jaw just dropped on the floor. I stared at him with wide eyes. "Oh I didn't know that you have a boyfriend". "Me either" I said. "You really are funny" Lizette made a confused face.

So it was nice to meet you again and we better get going," the man said. "Yeah, sure thing. Goodbye". I sighed deeply when I saw them walked out of the door. "What was that for? I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands on my chest. "What?' he said innocently. "Why did you say that you're my boyfriend?" "Am I not?" He winked at me. I was about to butt in but the waiter came in and served our food.

"This is good," I said after taking the last bite of the dessert.

"I'm glad you liked it in here," he said and gestured the waiter to pour a red wine for him.

"Would you like some?" he offered.

"No thanks but I'm allergic".

"Oh I see, that's a first," he said while wiping his mouth with the table napkin.

"So are you going to tell me something about yourself or are you going to keep staring at me?" I asked impatiently.

"Did I just saw you blushed?" I chuckled. He clears his throat.

"Okay, I am a very serious man and I love to work. The job itself motivates me, I usually spend my time at home reading books and articles, and Oh history is my favourite.

"Interesting, do you have a sports or any extra curricular activities aside from reading and working?" he chuckled.

"I love surfing, rafting and anything that has to do with water."

"Oh wow that's extreme."

"Enough about me I want to know more about you" his face moving closer. I faked a cough to hide my face from blushing.

"Well I hate social gatherings except for birthdays, Christmas and Thanksgiving. I also hate surprises.

"I'm fascinated. You seem fit do you go to the gym. Yoga?" he asked.

"I prefer running and mixed martial arts".

"Oh now that's extreme." he said with enthusiasm in his voice.

"So what do you do?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"I mean work." He said. "Oh I worked for my dad as of the moment. You know he won't let me work for other company but we had an agreement that if I will be able to have a three successful project he would let me practice my degree."

"What did you finished?" he asked. "I took up bachelor of science in nursing and a short course in fine arts".

"So you draw?" he asked.

"Used to" I said. His phone buzzed and he excused himself to answer the phone. I sighed in relief. I do not want to make stupid excuses. He came back after two minutes.

"I'm sorry about that," he said apologetically. "No it's fine. I checked my watch and it is ten in the evening. I think it's time for us to head home," I suggested

"Okay let's go". I turned the music on his car and started to sing along. He dropped me at my apartment.

"Thank you for the ride home" I thanked him and kissed him on the cheeks. I laughed when he looked like a love struck puppy.

"Goodnight Jenno".

"Goodnight Jupiter".

I waited for her to go inside her apartment. She really looks gorgeous on the dress she is wearing. I gave her apartment a last glance and I know that this is not going to be the last time that we will see each other. The problem is I need to think of a way on how I can invite her to go out again. I do not usually date my client's daughter but there something about her. Maybe it is her eyes, her nose or the way she laughs. She is an interesting person. I turned off the engine and parked it on the allotted spot for my car. I pressed the call button and pressed P for penthouse. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw that the door is open. Who could have access on my apartment? I went inside trying not to make a noise and I grabbed the baseball bat that I used to keep beside the umbrella stand for this kind of situation. I saw a shadow on the kitchen so I slowly made my way there and carefully put the bat in the position. The intruder is getting close. I aim for the target and I was about to swing the bat in the air when I saw that it was my cousin Ethan. "What the fuck man? Are you seriously going to hit me with a bat?" he said while taking a sip of coffee. "What are you doing here?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Am I not allowed to visit my dear cousin?" "You should have called and how the hell did you know the access code in my apartment?" I asked curiously. "I'm a private agent remember." He said in a duh tone. "I must add security in this house. Anyway what do you need?" "I hate that you know me so well. I don't need anything I just need a place to stay for the weekend. I got Emily pregnant and I want to think things through. I can't marry her right now especially I'm working on a critical case which can be a threat to her and pregnancy". "Well she can stay in one of my apartment condo near the area and I'll see if we can put heavy security there," I offered. "Thanks man you're the best and oh I would put double locks on that door if I were you," he said making himself comfortable on the couch. I locked the door and went up stairs to take a shower. I was drying myself when I received a text message from Jupiter. "Thanks for the dinner it was wonderful". I smiled at the thought of her. "Oh my, am I in love?" I asked myself I shook my head in disagreement. I might liked someone but I never ever had fallen in love.