Just Lay Down🍋 [Cream]

This was requested by
elaniadefatimabonfim
•••••••••••••••••••••

It was a beautiful morning and it was a perfect time to have some adult fun time. Dream locked the door and his husband slowly backed away, the blushing mess landed on the bed and Dream giggled as he looked at Cross seductively. Cross blushed even more, he was still as a statue. Dream proceeded to walk in an erotic manner towards him and smirked when he was in front of Cross. He slowly stripped his clothes off and showed Cross his feminine glory.

Cross started sweating, trying so hard to not to lose himself as Dream started teasing him with those squishable and milkable breasts. People outside thought that Cross was the more active one in bed but in reality, Dream was the said "active one".

Dream walked closer and placed himself comfortably on Cross's lap, him facing Cross. He wrapped his arms around Cross's neck and kissed him on the lips. Dream then pushed Cross onto the bed and the two fell onto the bed without breaking the heated kiss.

The both of them finally parted before taking in some air to replenish what they lacked.

Dream then smirked at Cross as he looked at Dream with a face full of purple blush. Dream chuckled seductively and used his pointer finger before writing something on Cross's chest.

'Property of Dream Joku'

Cross blushed even more, he could feel the letters that Dream had drawn on his chest. "Now, now, Crossy, I want you to close your eyes~," Dream said while he was on top of Cross.

Cross hesitantly obeyed and Dream playfully made his fingers walk on Cross's stomach before trailing them down to Cross's newly formed boner. Cross gulped, trying hard not to flip the position he was in, after all...Dream was having so much fun.

The golden skeleton gently grabbed Cross's shorts and underwear and pulled It off. He gawked at Cross's boner that stood up as soon as he removed the clothing and poked at it, trying to get a reaction out of Cross.

Cross, in return, sweated more as the purple hue grew on his cheekbones, in fact...his ecto body was also purple. Dream looked at Cross's face to check for any new reaction and saw him looking like he was constipated.

Dream almost chuckles at Cross's expression and crawled up on Cross until he was on top of his lover's chest. Slowly taking Cross's hand and placing It on his right breast. Cross's eyes shot open and froze, he was a grape now. Suddenly Cross's phone started to ring.

🎵Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down🎵

Cross quickly turned his head and stared at the direction of his phone and Dream followed Cross's reaction before grabbing the electronic for him. "W-wait, Dream-" Cross said softly, not wanting to be caught like this...

Dream stopped Cross from uttering the other parts of his sentence by placing his finger on Cross's non-existent lips and shushed him while showing Cross who was calling. He fixed his eyes on his phone and saw that Epic was calling and Dream pressed the pick-up button, It wasn't a video call, fortunately.

"Hey bruh, Wanna go make some memes?!" Epic's cheery voice immediately exclaimed. Cross was silent, he couldn't answer. "Oh, hey, Epic. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but Cross is quite occupied at the moment." Dream said in his usual tone. Looking at Cross seductively.

He could hear Epic gasp and reply "Dream? Oh-ho-ho~ Crossy bois' there with you? Okay, I'mma leave you two alone~ Ps: Tell Cross that I moved our meme plans the next day." Then Epic hung up. Cross was a blushing mess so far and Dream placed Cross's phone back on the Nightstand. Dream was a bit surprised but he was happy after noticing what Cross was doing.

He still had one of his hands on his breast.

Dream supported his hand and Cross gently massaged It, which Dream really liked. "Ah~ Just like that, Crossy~" Dream moaned out. Cross stopped and Dream chuckled, he positioned himself on top of Cross's dick and slammed himself on Cross's body, shoving Cross's dick inside his pussy.

Cross grunted as he felt Dream's all too familiar tight and wet walls surrounding his dick and Dream moaned softly from the feeling of Cross's dick inside him. "God, Cross...you're so big...ah~" Dream moaned under his breath which Cross heard. He stared at Dream's face who was clearly desperate for him and slapped himself mentally.

"If you hurt him, in any way even on accident...I will incinerate your dust and fucking feed It to Horror." Cross kept thinking about this phrase, he wanted to enjoy himself but was afraid of Nightmare's warning.

But Cross wasn't lacking in the fun since Dream clearly knew how to please Cross and touch him in all the right places. He rode Cross like a Horse and moaned as loud as Cross wanted. This was enough to satisfy Cross and even though he never got to switch sides, he was happy to have sex with his dear partner.

Cross stared at Dream's pinpricks which glowed in the dark. He could see all the lust and sinful desires already in Dream's eyes, and he, himself, was tempted by It...Suddenly, Cross realized that he wasn't wearing any protection and he was on the verge of releasing. Cross grunted and moaned he was about to tell Dream about this problem, but Dream pinned his arms on the bed and brought his face closer.

Dream was panting, Dream had stopped to take a break but when he stopped, It left the bed still bouncing which made Dream's weight fall again and Cross cummed...

This stopped the two, Cross quickly apologized and tried to remove himself from Dream. But Dream wasn't fazed, he stopped Cross from doing that and wrapped his arms around Cross's neck and he whispered in Cross's non-existent ears...

"Cross, do you intend to keep our relationship?" Dream asked childishly and Cross didn't waste a second to answer "Yes, of course, Dream! I-i don't want to make things hard for you.". Dream chuckled and pushed Cross back on the bed.

"Crossy~ Your gonna be an excellent Father, I just know, and please...keep your dick hard for me." Dream coed while drawing circles on Cross's chest. Cross blushed and respected Dream's judgment.

Being the most awesome boyfriend, he continued as Dream's favor.