The Drink🍋 [Bloodlust]

Requested by
ADHD_mind
•••••••••••

The club was booming with disco lights and explicit songs. There were professional strippers dancing with the poles and douchebags drinking with whores grinding on them. Everyone basically threw their money around like they were rocks. The bar was packed and so were the first-class seats to see the exotic dancers. But whilst in the corner of all this, Lust was drinking by the bar. He wasn't taking his misery out; he was just enjoying his cheap drink of Rum and Coke.

He was quite used to this, he didn't even mind the loud music; he was just vibin' around, minding his own business when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to look at who touched him and stopped when he saw a random drunk Raccoon holding up two stacks of cash. Lust smirked at this and said, "Double that and I'll get on the stage.". The monster nodded in agreement and doubled the amount before Lust grabbed it and walked towards the employees only room. Did I forget to mention that he worked here?

As the raccoon informed his buddies of what was about to happen, they anticipated his arrival upon the occupied stage. Lust sneaked in a short notice to the announcer, and he immediately broke it to the crowd. Everyone in the club stopped what they were doing for a minute to listen and when they heard who was coming, they immediately cheered and shouted when they heard the news.

Their favorite performer was going to perform after all~

As the lights flickered for the entrance before shutting off, everyone closed their mouths. Then purple and pink lights started to flicker in favor of the said dancer and the crowd practically screamed when they saw Lust hugging the pole wearing a new costume. He then began his dance of seduction, and everyone practically drooled over. Well...who wouldn't? With the fluidity of his movements and that enticing figure he was giving out. Those jiggly boobs that you just want to grope all over without the clothes in the way and that ass. Lust was practically unlocking everyone's inner DEEPEST desires...

Including...the butcher amongst the crowd.

He was bewitched by the way Lust danced. It seemed that his hips were beckoning him to come closer. The way he smirked, the way he giggled, and the way he choreographed this; it was like a scented envelope for Horror. He watched in a daze as Lust kept going on, even when he removed his bra and underwear; Horror was still there, his face lit ablaze. Lust had noticed his face that was new in the crowd and chuckled at it, it was quite clear that he wasn't experienced in this. Lust then winked at him before Horror's eye sockets widened, his face erupting into to the color of blood before his nose started bleeding. Lust noticed this and couldn't help but be amused by the newcomer.

It was new in the sea of old...

After ending his dance with a flying kiss (That was obviously meant for Horror), everyone screamed some more before throwing their last dollar bills at him which he promptly scooped up before leaving the stage. He entered the dressing room with a satisfied grin on his face as he hugged the money before giggling to himself about the fellow he had "met" on the stage. It made him warm how he remembered him, but he knew that his face was from another world. It meant that he wouldn't stay that long given that people from another AU who'd visit this shameful place usually come only once.

The purple-eyed skeleton then slapped himself mentally after realizing what he was doing. Why would he care anyways? Besides, he didn't really get attached to anyone who he shared a bed one night...

...

Lust sighed at that; he just couldn't bash the gold-digger mentality into his skull, could he? He placed the money inside his wallet before grabbing his ordinary clothes which he neatly folded on the table. He then changed into that before leaving the room with the hard-earned bread. As he was about to go back to his seat in the bar, almost everyone practically swarmed over him, wanting a bit of his body but he brushed them off like a queen since he wasn't really in the mood.