Funny Business [Nightkiller]

"Night, are you home? What's with all that noise?" Killer asked out of curiousity as he tiredly walked out of the living room while rubbing his eyes. He had been sleeping on the couch earlier but he was interrupted when he heard random odd sounds in the bedroom. He opened his eyes and looked around, it was... beautiful in their room.

It had dim lighting since the curtains were closed and Killer didn't turn on the light, but it still had some illumination, from the work of the now lit and standing candles. The bed was nicely...made, and traces of flower petals were placed by his feet leading towards the bed. Come to think of it, the bed also had some rose petals on top.

Killer blushed at the sight of this. Was Nightmare planning to? He twiddled his thumbs, flusterring at the thought of... some private stuff since he and Nightmare never really got the chance to "love" for sometime when Nightmare forced to work more in the company he worked for. Nightmare was the COO or Director of operations and apparently, the Human Resources Department kinda fucked up in their jobs and the new hires were being a liability (Asses) so he had to keep an eye out even more just to make sure the company doesn't fall apart.

Killer entered the room and began to survey the area even more and when he turned to the side, he saw two familiar people standing by the bathroom door, Dust and Horror. "What the fuck?! Why are you guys in my home?!" Killer yelled out and the two intruders gulped. They were Nightmare's co-workers, but they were in a rank lower than him, both being Operations coordinators.

"Can you fuck your husband?" One of them blurts out, running out of words to say. His name was Horror and he was slapped by the one next to him. "Shut the fuck up, you can't just ask someone to fuck someone!" Dust yelled out and Killer's face bursted into the color of ripe cherry tomatoes. "W-what did you just say?" Killer asked, almost speechless.

The two stared at him in silence and Dust finally said in an awkward voice "So your Husband is on the verge of killing the new workers and he's superstressed and tired... he needs to stop or he'll commit arson and possibly, homicide. That is why we broke into your house and set you and your husband's bedroom so-", "You can fuck him to calm him down." Horror interrupted.

"Okay, what the fuck? Is Nightmare Okay?!" Killer asked, he was in disbelief. "Uhh no? He's probably super pissed right now..." Horror replied and Killer pinched his nasal cavity. "Get out." Killer demmanded, he was annoyed at this point. "But-" The two of them begged to differ but Killer's expression said it all and the two left the bedroom. Killer guided them towards the door and escorted them out, the two being anxious of what Killer was gonna do next.

"I'm not pressing any charges this time nor telling Night and do NOT break in again or I will light you two's asses on fire." Killer threatened and the two nodded, scared of the consequences. Just as they were going to leave, a black SUV pulled up in the drive way and the two froze on the spot as Killer just awed at the timing of his husband's arival. The door opened and an unkept Nightmare stepped out, his eyes were twitching violently as he stared at the two fugitives from work.

Horror and Dust started sweating as they said their prayers, they forgot that they had jobs and they left their stations without a word..

Killer was quick to notice Nightmare's rage and he began his way towards his husband who was standing there, trying not to snap. He wrapped his arms around him and welcomed him home before looking up. He could see that Nightmare had calmed down a bit and Killer said in a gentle voice, "C'mon Nighty, let's go inside the house first.". Nightmare nodded quietly and the two helped eachother get Nightmare's stuff out of the car.

Killer gestured for the two to sprint and they ran for their fucking lives. Nightmare sighed as he saw them run, but he was too tired to care at the moment. The two headed inside and placed Nightmare's bags on the floor before heading towards the kitchen. Killer had already cooked the rice (becuz the author is Pinoy) and Nightmare's favorite dish, Rabo de toro so Killer went to cooking Nightmare's other favorite dish, croquetas (the ham and cheese kind).

Nightmare sat at the table, trying not to sleep and Killer noticed that. "Night... are you okay? How was your day?" He asked, truly concerned for his husband. "...It's nothing to worry about Love, just tired from work..." Nightmare replied as he stood up and hugged Killer's waist. Killer let out a weak smile, he knew that he was partly lying. "Hmm? Then why did Dust and Horror tell me that you were on the verge of killing someone? Hmm..." Killer asked as leaned his head on Nightmare's chest.

"...You've caught me, there was a huge problem at work and I had to work my ass off just to fix it." Nightmare confessed and Killer hugged his husband, effectively comforting him. "Now don't you you worry about that, you're home at you have your croquetas." Killer said reassuringly as he served them up on a plate. Nightmare let out a smile and hurried to set the table.

Killer placed everything on display and the two sat next to eachother. The two ate their dinner and shared what happened throughout their day, apart from Dust and Horror breaking in of course. After eating dinner, the two of them went and sat on the couch, scrolling on netflix to find a good movie to watch. It was a calming moment for the two as they snuggled into the already prepared blankets and pillows.

It really made Killer happy when he looked at his husband's calm expression as they began to watch. They decided to put on a movie called "Deadman Walking", they had no idea what was gonna happen and that only brewed excitement for the two.

(A/N: "Deadman Walking" is made up.)

As the movie began to progress, it came to a scene were... things got intimate. The two did not expect that and Nightmare immediately pressed the fast-forward button, not wanting to watch any of "that", but as Killer noticed that, he got an idea. "Night?" He asked as he burried himself on Nightmare's chest, Nightmare hummed in reply before asking "Yes, Love?". Killer began to trail his hands from Nightmare's chest to... his pants. He Noticed that and blushed a bit, taking note of his husband's sudden "drive".

"I'm quite bored and the movie is trash... how about we love?" Killer asked as he used his seductive charms on Nightmare. Nightmare blushed as Killer began to chuckle... Killer then stared down and took a glance at Nightmare's pants and he could see a bulge forming with some faint cyan glows...

Killer only laughed at this and sat on top of it. "Wow, you got this "excited" from that little tease?" Killer asked almost in disbelief and Nightmare still kept on with his silence. He was quite embarrassed by it too...

Killer then let himself close to Nightmare's face and whispered in a seductive voice, "No need to be ashamed, besides... we can use the bedroom sooner~".