Kinda Fluffy [Nightkiller]

Requested By
xXcharlott_5968Xx
•••••••••••••••••

A little white bunny hopped around, looking for something. She hopped towards a tree and an adorable smile lit up from her pouting face.

A mango!

She hopped closer to it and lifted it up before biting in to it. She savored the sweetness of the fruit and took her time eating the whole thing. It was really delicious and the bunny happily smiled as she ate.

Suddenly, a jackal appeared and sneered at the white bunny. She cowered in fear against the tree while holding the half eaten mango. She was scared for her life as he stared into the eyes of what may cause her death when...

A loud territorial howl came from the bushes followed by angry growls. Killer looked around and saw his partner glaring at the jackal.

Nightmare had black fluffy fur covering his body, icy blue eyes, and sharp claws, not to mention that he was larger than an average wolf. He growled aggressively, bearing his sharp teeth that could easily rip a boar apart.

The jackal ran away, not wanting to fight the alpha wolf for it was not worth it.

The wolf quickly ran towards the bunny and asked in a worried voice "Are you okay, Kills?!". The bunny reassured the wolf before transforming into her human form. The wolf sighed out of relief and sat on top of Killer's lap as she continued eating the juicy mango.

"Thanks for scaring the jackal away nighty.." The bunny in human form thanked and the dark wolf only let out a soft sound, letting Killer know that her appreciation was appreciated.

The two sat like that for a while, Killer looking around at the wilderness that surrounded them and Nightmare, sleeping like a pup.

After Killer was finished eating his mango, he licked his hands before petting Nightmare. Nightmare didn't move, being fully aware that it was just Killer.

Killer smiled and hugged the wolf tightly, startling Nightmare a bit from the pressure. Nightmare blushed as Killer began to play with him like a dog. Kissing his snout and rubbing his belly. To be honest, Nightmare didn't mind, in fact, he enjoyed the attention and affection he was recieving.

Then Killer gave his last kiss on the nose before cuddling up with the gentle wolf. The wolf transformed into his human form and smirked before pinning Killer to the ground. Nightmare hovered in front of Killer and smiled even more, looking at his defenseless partner below.

Killer only seductively smirked and wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck and his legs around Nightmare's waist, but before they could do anything two wolves triumphantly howled as they came to announce that the hunt was successful.

The couple froze and blushed from embarrassment, being caught in a position like this. The two wolves froze and blushed as well, their alpha was in the middle of doing something and they just barged in.

"S-so sorry Boss!!!" The brown wolf with a scar spoke before running back to the others while the grey wolf stood there, frozen. The couple quickly transformed back to their animal hides before scrambling to stand up properly. "Please do not speak of this again, Dust. Tell Horror." Nightmare said with irritation as the adorable bunny embraced one of Nightmare's foot.

The grey wolf nodded before turning around to leave. He will never talk about this, ever.

Killer sighed out of relief and so did Nightmare. "Wanna come to the place we're staying at, Kills? I'll ask one of the crows to find you some fruit." Nightmare asked softly and Killer smiled. "Sure thing, Nighty!" He said before trying to get on top of Nightmare's back.

Nightmare chuckled before lowering his body to let Killer climb up. Killer hugged Nightmare's fur and Nightmare smiled, feeling the embrace the bunny was giving him.

"Your fur is sooo fluuffy." The white bunny spoke and off they went.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/N: Sorry if this chapter was kind of short...It's just that this was made very lazily since I couldn't think of anything else but this.