What are you feeling? [Nightkiller]

As Killer stood in the kitchen with a cup of water in hand, he stared at the window blankly. He was quite tired yet, he didn't want to fall asleep. Something had been eating him inside lately and it felt really off. Was it the missions or was it purely out of nothing? He didn't know, the darkness outside won't answer him.

He sighed as he took a sip, quiet was the environment when he closed his eyes. He sat on a chair and stared at a random cupboard, completely thoughtless as he did. He had been like this ever since he woke up today and it really bugged him. He wasn't as motivated and irritating as his usual self, and he wasn't the only one to notice it.

He looked up and stared at the clock which showed the numbers "3:33". He didn't really care about it and just stayed there.

There at the doorway, someone stood. His peircing cyan eye could be recognized by anyone yet, Killer did not flinch; quite unfazed. The figure from the doorway stepped in and approached the smaller skeleton keeping to himself. He placed a hand on his shoulder and asked in concern "My Love, are you perhaps, okay?".

Killer looked up and let out a weak smile, "I don't know, Night... I just don't feel like it." He answered before returning his gaze on the cupboard. Nightmare was not pleased by this answer and he volunteered himself to stay with him.

"Love, what is wrong?." Night asked once more before wrapping his arms around his lover. Killer could feel the warmth of his embrace and sighed. Nightmare did have a way of opening hearts. "Well... I feel so tired yet I don't at the same time. It's kinda weird, don't you think, Nighty? And I'm just confused on why." Killer replied holding Nightmare's hands around him.

Nightmare hummed and Killer paused, having no more things to say. Suddenly, Killer could feel himself being picked up by his lover; He darted his eyes towards Nightmare's face and stopped. "Love, you are feeling "lethargic"." Nightmare said gently before taking him back to their bedroom.

Killer was quiet after Nightmare's response before laying his head on his chest, getting comfortable. "You sure do know how I feel, Night." Killer replied as he stared at his caring lover. Nightmare looked down before smiling, "I'm the guardian of negative feelings, love. You can imagine how devastated I was when I sensed that in you the whole day." He replied and Killer chuckled. "There you go with your terms for feeling something." He said and Nightmare smiled even more; Happy that Killer was cheered up a bit.

When they finally arrived at the bedroom, Nightmare opened the door before entering it. He placed Killer gently on the bed before tucking him in. Killer smiled at his lover who was making the effort to put him asleep. He climbed into bed with him and Killer wrapped his arms around Nightmare for comfort and Nightmare's comforting arms did the same.

The two closed their eyes, feeling "tired" before falling into slumber.