Killer's Cats [Nightkiller]

A/N: This Contains a tiny bit of Angst and the implication that Nightmare hates cats.

It was a calm and cold day in the castle; the weather was grey, the castle was empty at the moment and, the sound of meowing cats could be heard. No one was in the castle but the cats tried clawing at the back door for they feared the upcoming rain. They dragged their favorite toys closer to the door and stared at the looming dark clouds that threatened them greatly.

At another part of the castle, a portal opened up Infront of the main gates and out came the residents. Horror wiped his face of his bleeding nose as he weakly dragged his axe on the dirt. Dust was practically awake at this point and Cross was walking with no shirt on and full of scratches and bruises behind his comrades. Nightmare finally stepped out and he was worryingly cradling his SEVERELY wounded lover while his face was 50% missing.

Everyone was getting back from having fought with the Stars and everyone just wanted to take a break. Nightmare, in an annoyed manner, tossed Cross the key and spat "Make yourself useful for once, Chessboard.". The lad quickly did as told and headed for the locks. The group practically waited for the gate to open up at that point.

Killer turned to look at the sky and his eyes widened. He immediately tried escaping from Nightmare's grip which confused the dark skeleton. "What's wrong, love?" Nightmare asked but Killer didn't reply and landed on his feet. The dark skeleton tried to reason with him not to move but Killer wouldn't listen.

When everyone heard the click of the unlocked gate, Killer immediately bolted and opened the doors in a rush. And just as he opened the gate, water began sprinkling onto the Bad Sanses.

Nightmare was rather annoyed by the weather but everyone else continued on, too exhausted to care with the exemption of Killer running with lightning speed towards the back.

And no sooner when they saw Killer running, they heard the cries of the cats. Nightmare stopped mid-way in his tracks and a look of revelation appeared on his face. His expression dimmed with more annoyance before he closed the gates with his tenticles. He walked towards the back and there he saw Killer cuddling up with his cats, pressed against the back door, with Killer holding a large umbrella.

The black-teared skeleton smiled at his cute babies and hugged them fondly. The cats happily purred in return as he gave them his love. Upon Killer's furry children, there was Cheese, a chubby Tabby Orange cat; Cocoa, a fluffy Brown Siberian cat; Munchkin, an orange, black, and white Calico Munchkin cat; Mayo, a white American Curl and; Taiga, Killer's "tiniest" kitten that resembled a fierce tiger.

Cheese:

Cocoa:

Munchkin:

Munchkin:

Mayo:

Taiga:

Taiga:

Killer practically blended in with the cats; also purring himself

Killer practically blended in with the cats; also purring himself. Nightmare blushed at the sight of this but brushed it off, getting irritated by Killer's "childish" act. He was irritated by the fact that Killer valued his burdenous hairy megaphones rather than his own health. The guy was practically bloody and bruised all the way and Nightmare didn't like that.

The dark skeleton walked up to Killer and let out a light cough, just enough to grab the smaller skeleton's attention. Killer looked up and gasped, seeing Nightmare's serious and enraged face. He hugged his cats tighter and sunk more deeper in his place; scared yet angry at Nightmare. His eyes challenged the dark lord.

The taller sighed and stared at those furry felines, they were practically cuddling up to Killer for support which... really proved how much Killer had loved them.

"P-please...Night. They hate the rain..." The black-teared skeleton pleaded and Nightmare stared into his eyes. That pityful expression, those nasty wounds and that unflattering aura forced Nightmare to give in and eventually...

"Get inside. You can bring the cats." He groaned and Killer's widened in surprise. "R-really? I can bring them in?" Killer asked and Nightmare nodded, still annoyed. "Get in before..." Nightmare tried to say but was stopped when he saw Killer ushering his cats inside as he carried their toys. "C'mon Cheese, go on... That's right munchkin... Mayo, Taiga..."

The taller didn't notice it yet but a smile escaped from his face when he saw the genuine joy on Killer's face. The black-teared skeleton looked at him before chuckling. This caught the dark skeleton off-guard and stopped when Killer walked closer to him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you, Night..." He whispered and immediately, Nightmare's face was full of cyan.

The cats practically watched them from the door before meowing at them, wanting them to get inside. "Okay, babies. Mama's going in." Killer reassured them and grabbed Nightmare's hand with his free hand before dragging him inside.

Then the two went to their room and snuggled with the cats. The end :)