Mistletoe [Nightkiller]

Snowflakes fell upon the land as the Bad Sanses prepared their festivities. Horror with the food, Killer with the decorations, and Dust & Cross, the tree. Their boss was still couped up in his room, seemingly busy too. It was just a normal holiday for them, but... Something about Christmas made them feel extra jolly.

This holiday somehow got special permission from Nightmare. They were allowed to cheer and be happy this time of year. Only Killer knew why, and it was a secret between the two. Maybe a little reminiscence of candles and orchids in their minds.
.
.
.

"Are you sure?" Killer asked, quite concerned for his lover who was stretching his arms in an ugly Christmas Sweater. "Eh, they'll take it." Nightmare replied bluntly before wrapping his arms around Killer's waist and placing a gentle kiss on his neck. Killer's cheeks turned bright red as he tried to brush Nightmare off but, the guardian wouldn't budge.

"...But what if they won't tolerate it?" Killer asked and Nightmare hummed before lightly stroking Killer's tummy. "Don't worry, I'll be there to strangle them." He said reassuringly and Killer chuckled a bit out of concern. "Please don't do that..." He said and Nightmare kissed his head. "No promises.".

"Nighty..." Killer groaned before gripping his lover's hands tight. "Okay, okay, I'll try my best to convince them otherwise." Nightmare replied and Killer smiled before planting a kiss onto Nightmare's nonexistent lips. "Thanks..." He whispered into his nonexistent ear and the two left the room to see the decorated castle.

Nightmare awed at the beautiful colors that complemented each other, it was beautiful the hollies and evergreens. It brought a subtle smile to his face and Killer smiled at that, feeling appreciated as Nightmare's expression gave him the best of complements. "You're quite talented with your hands, my Love." Nightmare spoke out and Killer hummed with pride. "Of course! They're my hands." He replied and Nightmare silently chuckled. "Okay, if that's what you say." Nightmare muttered and Killer wrapped his arms tightly around Nightmare's.

They arrived at the living room and was surprised to see everyone already gathering there and looking at them weirdly. Nightmare was overall confused as Killer tried to comprehend what was happening. They looked around and basically saw everyone trying to use their pinpricks to point at something. They looked up and Killer blushed as Nightmare realized what was up.

"You guys are sly as f*ck." Nightmare said and everyone broke into a screaming frenzy. "Kiss, kiss, kiss!!!" Everyone yelled out as the two stood in place, contemplating on what to do. Killer then without a warning, pulled Nightmare into a passionate kiss; giving the crowd what they wanted, and everyone cheered as Horror opened the wine bottles. Nightmare blushed madly as Killer gave him the longest kiss in history before everyone shouted, "No Homo!".

After the long passionate kiss, the two parted for air and everyone cheered some more. "MERRY F*CKING CHRISTMAS!" All of them shouted as Nightmare was amused by everyone dancing along to Mariah Carey's (probably) biggest hit. Everyone cheered some more but stopped when Nightmare forced a cough.

Everyone stared at him in confusion as Killer felt nervous about all of this.

"I have something to discuss with you guys about a serious matter." Nightmare said and everyone crossed their fingers for good luck, hoping that Nightmare wasn't mad or anything. Dust stared intently at Killer, preparing to run towards him for help but stopped when Nightmare said "Kills, can you come here?".

Everyone was more confused now as Killer walked up to him. Then they held hands and Killer gently rubbed his belly. Everyone gasped at that, except Horror since he didn't get it. "Killer has a stomachache?" He asked and everyone stared at Horror in disbelief. Cross bursted into laughter as Dust slapped the guy on the head. "Killer is pregnant, dingus." He said and Horror was awed at that, "Oh.".

"I knew it! There was so much homo in that kiss!" Error suddenly appeared and Nightmare sighed, knowing that Error already knew. "So that means we're uncles?" Cross asked and everyone looked at each other then at the couple. "Wait...who's the father?" Horror questioned and everyone almost face palmed at Horror but stopped when they realized something...

"Wait...boss?" They asked in unison and Nightmare rolled his eyes at them as Killer was flustered beyond comprehension. "When?" Dust asked and Nightmare took a minute to remember. "December 1, 20XXIII." He replied and everyone's eyes widened. "So like... When did you guys even start dating?" Cross asked and Nightmare gently elbowed Killer. He then replied "May 10, 20X...".

Everyone was quiet at that...

"How the fuck did we not find out about this?" Dust asked and the two shrugged as Horror happily clapped for them. "Congratulations!" He cheered and eventually, the awkwardness departed and everyone cheered more loud than ever.

Everyone happily celebrated Christmas by eating the delicious food made by Horror and sang karaoke till' midnight. Everyone sang Christmas carols, played in the snow, and drank booze as they celebrated this happy day. Nightmare and Killer held each other close as the day was about to end and kissed again, under the enchanting mistletoe.