Valentines Day [Kustard]

This was requested by
Avan_playz
•••••••••••

Today was special, why? Because today is the day where cupid roams and rules, heart-shaped chocolate boxes being sold at every store, cheesy letters and poems inside students' lockers and lastly, heartbreak and confessions!

Classic was an average student in Underhigh, he was the class clown and had a decent reputation unlike Red, who had the worst reputation that one could ever have.

Red was.. "The Emo boy", "The edgy kid", and "The try-hard".

But oh, ho, ho~

These two were madly inlove~

Let us begin our story with Classic's visit in the library.

Classic was in the library, writing a letter to give to Red. He was really nervous about it but he decided to let his feelings be known to Red. The two were already friends so Classic wasn't a complete stranger to Red.

Classic made sure to put all of his personality into the letter, he made it straight forward and littered with puns.

Heres how it goes:

ʜᴇʏ, ʀᴇᴅ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴛ ᴊᴀʟᴀᴘᴇñᴏ? ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴜᴍ.. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ꜱᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴜɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇꜱᴛ. ꜱᴏ ᴜʜ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍɪʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴄᴜᴢ' ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴛɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.

ꜰʀᴏᴍ: ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱɪᴄ

After thinking It was good enough, Classic folded the paper into a heart and took a deep breath...until Red scared the shit out of him. "AAH! YOU F*CKING B*TCH!!" Classic accidentally exclaimed, Red chuckled, and the Librarian appeared on the table. The two stared at the librarian in fear and the libriaran pointed to her lips and shushed them before teleporting elsewhere.

The two looked at eachother and blushed. The two pulled away from eachother and awkwardness filled the atmosphere. Red glanced at Classic's hand and saw a paper heart, he knew it was a letter and he felt a bit jealous...

"Hey is that yer letter?" Red whispers and Classic looks at him before saying "Yeah...It's for..umm...a girl..". Red looked at Classic in shock, Classic was straight... This "Fact", made Red a bit sad and he replied "Oh...goodluck on getting her..".

The two were awkward for a momment and then Classic stuffed the letter in his pocket and whispered "We should leave now, before the bell rings.". Red agreed with him and speak of the devil, the bell rang.

Red helped Classic grab his stuff and the two left for class.

Fortunately, the two had the same exact schedule, so that meant the two were always together. Like right now, It was currently the middle of science class, and Red was really busy thinking about who was Classic gonna give the letter to...

He bought a heart-shaped chocolate box with honest money he worked so fucking damn hard to earn just for this day and he gets indirectly rejected first thing in the morning.

It was pretty hard for Red to focus, he was thinking about Classic.

Thanks goodness it was all discussion and no tests or quiz today for science.