O N E

𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨

"Leon?" I called as I looked around my room for my stuffed lion. I saw him last night before bed but now he's gone. After a few more minutes of looking, I sat in the middle of my room and started to cry.

"Ezra? What's wrong buddy?" I looked up seeing my best friend Amanda walking into my room frowning. "L-Leon's gone M-Manda" I sobbed quietly and reached for her. "H-He ran 'way"

I put him in the naughty corner last night 'cause he was being mean to Arlo, my dinosaur,  now he's probably mad at me. "Aww Ezzy. Don't say that. Leon's probably just hiding" She sat on the floor with me and pulled me into her lap.

"H-He mad at m-me Manda" I told her. Amanda moved me out of her lap then pulled me to my feet as she stood up. "Let's go look for him. I'm sure he couldn't have gotten far" She grabbed my hand and we walked around the house looking for Leon.

At 16 I came out to my parents as gay and told them that I was an Age Regressor. They weren't okay with it but thankfully, I had Amanda and she took me in. We've been living together for 4 years now and she's surprisingly not tired of me yet.

You'd think by now she'd be tired of walking around the house looking for my missing stuffies but I think she finds joy in helping me find them. Especially Leon. She bought Leon for me when I first moved in with her, so they have a special connection.

"I found him Ezzy!" I looked to where she was pointing seeing Leon sitting outside the bathroom door. "He probably had to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and he fell asleep here"

I let go of her hand and ran over to him. "Leon!" I picked him up and squeezed him. "Don' do dat again" I scolded him then squeezed him again as I sat down. "Told you he didn't get far little one" Amanda told me. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Tank you Manda" She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "You're welcome baby bean" I looked back to Leon and kissed his nose softly. "Ezzy missed you" I pouted.

"Ezzy" She made me looked up at her. "I have a friend coming over soon. Can you go get dressed for me?" I nodded then frowned. "Ezzy gotta be big?" I asked.

"No Ezzy doesn't have to be big. My friend knows you're a regressor" My frown instantly changed to a grin. "Yay!!" I stood up then ran off to my room to get dressed. 

After looking through my clothes and making a huge mess I decided on my dinosaur onesie. I put it on then attempted to clean my mess which resulted in me just piling everything up in my closet.

I grabbed Arlo and Leon as well as one of my pacifiers before — safely — running down the stairs to the living room. "Manda?" I called out as I looked around. "I'm in the kitchen!" She called back. I gently set Leon and Arlo on the couch then went to the kitchen.

As soon as I walked in Amada handed me a bowl with fruit in it. "Here ya go. You can eat in the living room today if you want" I nodded. "Thank 'ou"

"Wait Ezra!" I turned back around and looked up at her. "You can't wear that... I asked him to take us to the store" I pouted. "But Manda—" She stopped. "Baby I'm sorry but you gotta put actual clothes on"

"Dis is clothes" Tears started to form in my eyes. "No, those are pajamas. After your finished eating go back upstairs and find something else to put on"

Here come the waterworks.

"Don't wanna!" I yelled. "Ezzy wanna be a Dino!" I let out a few quiet sobs. "Ezra—" Amanda sighed. "Please don't"

"Ezzy wanna be a Dino!" I yelled and stomped my foot. She let out a frustrated groan and the doorbell rang. "Go sit in the living room and eat" She went to the door, but I continued to cry in the kitchen.

"—He's in the kitchen crying"

"Maybe I could help?" I hear a deeper voice say. By now I was sitting on the floor letting out quiet sobs and sniffles as I shoveled fruit into my mouth.

Before I knew it Amanda's friend was sitting in front of me with a smile on his face. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't gorgeous for a man. "Hey little one. I'm Trey. What's your name?" He said softly.

"E-Ezra" I stuttered and continued to eat my fruit. "That's a cool name Ezra... Why are you crying if you don't mind me asking?" He asked me. "M-Manda said E-Ezzy can't be D-Dino" I told him and pouted.

"Well, you look like a Dino right now" He said. "Manda said c-can't be Dino o-out da ho-house" Trey moved slightly closer to me. "How about this" He stood up and pulled me up with him. "You go change and when we go to the store, I'll buy you the coolest Dino hoodie that you can wear anytime you want" He told me.

My eyes lit up and I stopped crying. "O-Okay!" Trey smiled and took my now empty bowl. "I'll clean this up while you go get change, okay?"

"Mhm!" I hummed then ran off to my room.

I just met him, and I already like Trey a lot.

If Amanda trusts him that means I can trust him.

==