S I X T E E N

𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨

"Amanda, I made a mistake" Trey whined, walking into the house, me following close behind, giggling. He was carrying 3 bags of clothes which consisted of nothing but t-shirts, some shorts, and some hoodies, which I personally requested last minute. "What's in the bags?" She questioned from where she was on the couch, reading a book, amusement lacing her voice.

"Clothes" Trey huffed, setting the bags down near the stairs. "You're just moving in now, huh?" She chuckled but Trey shook his head. "They're mine now" I grinned. "I told him he could have a few more of my shirts at the park and he raided my entire closet" Trey fell over the arm of the couch, his head landing in Amanda's lap.

"You said I could" I pouted, closing the door behind me, before pulling one of his hoodies out to put on. It was oversized on me just like the Spider-Man shirt was and I loved it more than anything. "No, I said shirts. Not everything I own" He sat up on the couch, pulling me down into his lap. "You're lucky it looks cute on you" He mumbled, referring to the hoodie.

I grinned at his words, leaning my head on his shoulder. I must've fallen asleep because before I knew it I was being shaken and hearing my name being called.

I was also no longer big.

"Come on, Ezzy, wake up" I opened my eyes, seeing daddy trying to shake me awake. "Dada?" I reached up, rubbing my eyes. "Hey, baby" He smiled, running his fingers through my hair. I honestly don't remember going to sleep, I don't even remember being tired. I looked around, seeing we were in my room, before reaching for daddy.

He picked me up, rubbing my back, before sitting down on my bed with me in his lap. "Fairies?" I asked quietly, wanting to watch the Tinker Bell movies again. I know I had just watched them this morning but you can never watch something too many times.

Or at least that's how I think.

"Yes, love. We can watch the fairies"

I looked out the window seeing there was some kind of light shining through meaning it wasn't too late into the day, which was a good thing. I could watch as many movies as I want.

Daddy carried me down to the living room, setting me on the couch, before disappearing into the kitchen. I was wondering what he was doing, but I couldn't follow him, he told me to stay here. So, instead, I laid down on the couch, staring at the ceiling, imagining Tinker Bell and her friends flying around above me, making me giggle.

"What's got you all giggly, hmm?" Daddy asked, setting a bowl of popcorn down on the table next to me. "Fairies" I whispered out, giggling again.

A smile appeared on daddy's face as he shook his head at me, turning on Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, making me smile and clap. He pulled me into his lap, my back pressed to his chest, setting the bowl of popcorn next to us.

"Where Manda?" I questioned, turning to look at him. Usually she watches movies with us. "I think she went to the store, baby" I nodded, turning back to face the tv, watching Tinker Bell talking to her friend Terence.

Daddy had his arms wrapped securely around my waist, making sure I wouldn't go anywhere. He would rock side to side a little bit every time a song played, making me smile.

Before we knew it, we had watched all of the Tinker Bell movies again, and Amanda was just getting home. "Manda!" I jumped out of daddy's lap, running over to give her a hug.

"Hey, munchkin!" She squeezed me tightly, causing me to giggle. "I got you some presents, bub" She told me, pulling away from the hug, drawing my attention to the bags laying at her feet.

She began pulling things out of the bags, causing me to light up and start jumping up and down, filled with excitement.

"Daddy! Manda got Ezzy fairies!" I told daddy, pointing at the things Amanda was pulling out of the bags. There were dolls and clothes, even some stuffed animals. Last but not least, she pulled out the greatest thing anyone had ever got me.

Well, greatest thing in this moment.

A pair of fairy wings, just like Silvermist's, seeing as she was my favorite. I almost tackled Amanda with a hug, repeating 'thank you' over and over. "You're very welcome, bubs" Amanda chuckled when I finally let her go.

I took the wings from her grasp, putting them on. "Daddy, Ezzy gots wings!" I said, happily, as I ran into his awaiting arms. "I see, baby" Daddy grinned at my excitement.

"Ezzy fly now?" My head tilted ever so slightly, hoping daddy would have changed my mind about me being able to fly since this morning, now that I have my own pair of wings. "Baby, people can't fly" He shook his head, running his hands through my hair.

"But fairies is people" I pouted, upset that daddy's answer didn't change. "Amanda, help me out here" Daddy pointed at me, I turned around, seeing Amanda shaking her head. "He's your little" She shrugged, amusement playing on her face. "But he was yours first" Daddy said pointedly.

"Nope, he was never my little, always just my brother"

Daddy groaned, throwing his head back gently. "Baby, listen" He grabbed my hands. "Humans don't have the ability to fly unless on a plane" He told me. "Fairies can fly because they're special, they aren't real" I nodded, understanding what he was trying to tell me. "But, Ezzy still wanna fly"

"Then, how about daddy takes Ezzy on a plane ride"

My eyes lit up at his words.

"Disney World!"
==