Drink

Ali and other young agents now are in their late teens.

Ali is 21 now with Alicia and, of course, both of them dating each other.

* This story takes place after Ali got his satria

~~

I apologise, sir, I have to attend my father's office. Please excuse me. Ali said after receiving a message from his watch.

You may go. Leon said.

Then, he leaves the briefing room.

" Ali! Could you help me by testing this once you reach mata? I've informed one of the agents there about you testing this. " - Dad.

Hopefully, it's not something ridiculous. Especially Dr Tong's creation or something made by him. Eugh~ nasty. He said in pure disgust.

~~

The other agents got some briefing about their training since they were way too free from the mission. Instead of doing nothing, the mentor decides to give them training.

Teams 1 and 2 will be the first, and Ali will join the second team. Leon said, then they nodded as the second teams got down to the simulation arena.

~~

Time skips...

Ali did not join the training since he had been in the beta tower longer than they expected.

-

Oh, Ali? It's been an hour since you've been there. What did you do? Geeta asked.

Um, Agent geeta, would you mind? Ali asks while Geeta looks at him in confusion at first, and then she gets what he meant.

Oh, sure! Sorry. Where do you want me to bring this? Geeta asked while carrying a box in her hands. While Ali carried another 3 in his hands.

Cafeteria first. Then I'll decide where to place it. He said.

Sure. Geeta replies, and then both of them walk together to the cafeteria while carrying the boxes.

~~

Ah! Just place it there, agent Geeta. Thank you so much. He thanks her.

No problem. If there's anything, meet me in the Tekno lab as usual, okay? Geeta said, and then she walked away.

Okay! Ali said while watching her walk away.

Then he let out a small sigh and proceeded to go to the vending machine that locates a little far from the table. He placed the boxes.

The other agents arrive at the cafeteria to quench their thirst and fill up their food tank *stomachs* and don't see Ali standing at the corner of the cafeteria.

Fuiyo! What's this? Jet asked after seeing the boxes as zass sprinted towards the boxes with Chris.

Dude! It looks tempting. Jet said, taking out a bottle with red liquid in it.

Hey. It might be someone or the machines. You have to pay for it. Rudy warns.

Ah. Who cares. I'm drinking it anyway. Jet said, then he opened the bottle cap and poured it into his mouth.

Damn this is refreshing. You guys should try it! Jet said.

Then the others took it.

Are you sure about this Jet? What if we get caught? Roza and Mika asked.

Nah. We won't. Plus, there's no CCTV here. Jet said as all of them looked around and nodded.

Then they drink the red juice thing with no hesitation.