Ice Choco?

This will be Alilicia. Also, sorry, this time, I don't include kimsam🥹🤝🏻 - the author.

-

At the age of 22.

It was raining heavily outside, but both of them were bickering about something in the rain.

Pushing each other, sobs, tears with disbelief.

I hate you, Alicia. He said while pulling his wet hair to the back.

Why do you have to hate me?! I was there! She said with hand gestures.

If you were there, why can't you stop him? Answer me! Ali snaps.

Ali! It's already his fate! Your father's fate! She said.

If you have the intent to stop him! Nothing would happen like this! My dad is dead! Because of everyone else! He snapped, pushing her.

Then, other agents join to stop them.

Ali, enough!! You're being too much! Sam said.

Me?? Being too much?! All of you watched my dad die while I was in the jet flying to another location! None of you stops him! He snapped.

That's my fault, too?! My dad is dead because of all of you, and you blame me for it! He adds.

Ali! We did not expect that to happen! Rudy interrupts.

Do I look like I give a fuck about your expectations! You failed the mission! EVEN KILLED MY DAD! Ali snap.

Enough, Ali! There's nothing you can do about it!! Chris and Jet said.

Of course, I can! I could do the same thing to you! Kill someone you love the most, I will willingly accept my death sentence with no regret! He said, taking out his katana.

Ali, enough!! Rizwan yelled.

I'm done with this agent bullshit! I serve this country and all I get in return is my parent's death! Traumas! He said, letting out everything he kept to himself.

Because it's their fate, moron! That's what fate means! It's the end of their life! Rizwan said while approaching him.

I don't want to listen to your lecture. It's not useful in this kind of situation, keep that for someone else. He said, completely tired of it.

It does! You're just stupid and cocky! Everything you wanted, you do it yourself! Leon snapped.

Because, you, as the mentor let me drown by myself! All the agents look down on me! Either with iris or no iris is the same! Nobody helps me!

Once I get any better, why do I have to ask for help? I can help myself to get better, why I can't do that too?? You don't see from every perspective, and you couldn't judge that!

It's all your fault too, I've become like this and still, you guys blame everything on me! I bet myself that even if I died by any chance, all of you will still blame it on me for being clumsy and so on. Am I right?! Answer me, Mata Agents! He snapped.

They went silent, while the rain is getting heavy yet drizzled. All of them were soaked in wet in their agent's suits.

If you think I'm a selfish bitch, think about what all of you just did while I'm not there. He said then keeps his katana and walk away in the rain.

Where are you going?! It's raining!! Sam runs toward him.

It's none of your business! Fuck off! I don't want to see any of your faces, especially Rizwan and Alicia. He said without turning back, couldn't see their face after the pain they caused.