Denial

A/n: I apologised to everyone as the "You" chapters are supposed to be only 2 but not 3 anymore, I'm not doing request anymore, I'm sorry again for those who request me earlier. I seldom open this app anyway, and I don't think I could manage to do each request. Also, I won't be accepting any requests from now on until further notice. :3

-

Spy? Assassin? Different careers. Different heritage. Different genders. Iris and Princess of Menace.

Iris. The original name was Ali. Given the codename as Iris in TIO, or known as Terintian Intelligence Organisation. He was born in a Terintian country and was left in the dead battleground after the death of his parents. Was taken into TIO and trained to be a spy agent during his youth, and finally became an elite spy agent once he grows older.

Princess of Menace. The original name was Alicia Kheng. A daughter of secret police commander in Cyberaya, Rama. She gets herself involved in assassination during her youth and sneaks into the secret police training centre. Highly paid assassin in the country since she was in her youth till today. Her father had no idea about her job despite being an ordinary clerk in Cyberaya.

-

"Is that all?" I asked, waiting for any further information that my commander about to say.

"Yes. You may leave." Uno said without looking or glancing at me as he was busy staring at the screens on the wall, while other agents were busy observing their desktop and their headsets on. Uno, or known as Djin. The commander of TIO.

I nodded and turned my back as I headed to the door before Uno called me once again.

"Iris. Take good care of yourself." Uno advised as he finally gave me a glance. Though it was short, I still valued it. I nodded to him and left the room.

I walk half away from the room before I bump into one of my subordinates.

"Iris.. you're going Cyberaya? Aren't you?" Echo, known as Sam, asked. I nodded to him.

"That's good to know. Good luck, also I'll send some agents for you in our branch in Cyberaya." Echo said as he patted my shoulder lightly as a sign of support.

I nodded and accepted his help by sending some agents from the Terintian to the Cyberaya branch so I could easily exchange my information even faster.

Echo left with a short grin, and we both walked in the opposite way as I headed to the north, and he went south.

-

By the evening, I get on the underground train to move to Cyberaya. It was the peak hours where all the workers had returned from their workplace, and the train was fully occupied with passengers.

Iris quickly moved himself away from getting squished between people and stood right to the door while holding on to the hanging stand nearby.

The train started to move rapidly and reach Cyberaya in a few minutes as all the passengers started to rush out of the train to get home before the night arrived.

TIO branch knew about Iris's mission in the country as they prepared everything for him before he arrived.

-

"Hm.. I had to use my real name as my new alias here?" I mumbled to myself while looking at the report I just received on the table.

"Barista?" I tilted my head to my left in wondered. To be honest, I really have the thought of being a barista in an undercover. I admit it's getting interesting.

Iris continues to read the reports at the table as he arranges them neatly and stops at one statement, which made him stunt at the moment.

"Relationship"