Cursed

Hey guys! This one will be KimSam one-shot! Hope you guys enjoy it!

(A/N : Most of the characters are basically adults.)
-

Kim

"Aw.. look at you." A voice spoke with sheer sadist and cruelty. "Hopeless Kimberly Song can't do anything to her family while being bedridden and greeting the death soon." The voice laughed in malice.

"I couldn't move myself, yet my eyes were moving slowly to the poison they just gave. How could they? What did I do to receive such treatment? I love you! Mother! Sister!"

"Little sister, I know you hated me because of what happened. Please don't be. You've never anything to us." She laughed mockingly. "Ugh.. let's just end this already, shall we?" She chuckled and grabbed a pillow before approaching her and covered her face with the pillow tightly.

"Someone.. help me! Please!!" I pleaded before I sunken into the darkness, and the death took me.

-

"Kim! Kim! Wake up!" Someone shook her.

"W-what?" She stretched a little and looked around. Then she touches herself.

I'm alive?

"Hey.. what was today's date?" She asked her sister.

"It's 16.. come on, wake up! Mother is nagging!" Her sister rolled her eyes and left her room.

Did I just travel back from time? A month before I died!

Kim started to tear up in disbelief as she remembered everything had happened that day. The day of her death on New Year's night.

After a few minutes, she pulled herself together and wiped her tears away.

"How could they.." Kim mumbled softly as she headed out of her room. From that moment, her trust for her family is no longer strong as it was as if there was no trust at all.

Ever since her mother died, her father got married to her stepmother. A stepmother with older daughter, her stepsister. After her father died of an unknown disease, she got no one to get spoiled with or playful together.

-

While walking in the capital alone, Kim heard some rumours of the current Duke carry a curse with him. His entire bloodline does.

There's even few rumours about a few people from the Dukedom council died with unknown reasons, and there's no trace left behind.

They called the current Duke a bloodthirsty wargod.

His bloodline, The Thompson from his descendants for centuries, has become the ruler of the dukedom.

.

"Perhaps.. he could help me. I got no choice anyway." Kim thought deeply while walking around the market at the capital.

She quickly returned home and wrote a letter to the Palace, requesting a private conference.

-

"How amusing? A mere Count daughter is requesting a conference." The duke scoffed and ended with a small cold smirk at the end of his lips.

The duke immediately replied to the correspondence between the commoner, and he accepted the private conference.

-

Several days later,

"You thought marriage could solve your issue? Isn't that absurd? You're not talking to a mere noble or commoner about marriage." The duke seems not pleased to the idea, and his face was slightly frown and getting even colder.