You 2

Alicia enters the empty shop, where she started her organisation about the Menace Alis.

Meanwhile, Ali was standing behind there in the dark, and she was unaware of him once she got in the alone.

Alicia? He calls as she turns behind and sees him approaching her, and she gets herself startled.

What are you doing? He asked.

None of your business. She snarls. And I should've asked you the same, what are you doing here?? She asked.

I don't know. I was bored and came by here. Now, why are you here? He raised his eyebrow in questioning.

Alicia remains silent.

Alicia, are you still hiding something from me? He asked. Do you know that if you were a part of the plan by hiding Alis anywhere, you could get immediately shot on your head. He said.

Oh, now you're scaring me, huh? She turns to him. You're speaking to Alis now. Alicia confessed.

Ali went silent. Too stunned.

You gotta be joking. It's you been writing the Turks articles?? Ali asked.

Who else do you think?? Just because I'm a woman, I can't do anything?? She said while smirking.

You know that you can get shot but not hang down on the rope. And I'm not even joking about it. Ali said. Cooperate with us, Alicia. We won't touch any of you anymore. Ali said.

Well, then, get out of this war! Stop this war and return back where you belong! Leave my country alone! Alicia snaps.

What do you know? Do you think I want to have this war?? Ali raised his voice a bit to her.

There's many out there facing the same thing! Many of my friends were dead because they thought that what we were doing is wrong! I have no choice because I'm the COMMANDER SON AND GENERAL DJIN NEPHEW. Ali snaps at her and leaves her in stunned.

Well then confessed it! You're such a coward, Ali!! Alicia said.

Yes! I am a coward! Everybody, my entire family, saw that! They know that! Ali said.

Well then, proof yourself, you are not a coward! Alicia said.

He scoffs and lets out a laugh.

It's funny that you think it's as easy as that. I already lost in this war, Alicia. Ali said, then kissed her on the cheeks.

She was so surprised by the sudden act as she slapped him on the cheeks and walked out of the place.

Ali only watches her walk out of the place while touching his aching cheek.

~~

A few days later, Alicia noticed that Ali wasn't there everywhere she went. He usually will be there as if it was his duty for patrolling or maybe other investigations.

-

Dayang... How's our soldiers? Zain asked.

She lets out a sigh.

Well, some of them lost their hands and maybe took time to walk. I'm afraid that they're not capable of going for another war in the future. Dayang said. Then Zain and Ganz nod and sigh.

I've heard about the general. Dayang changes the topic.

Everyone was shocked. We are still in denial. Ganz said.

For sure. I felt pity for his kids, especially. Dayang said while watching Roza and Alicia, busy treating the patients with other nurses.

Ah yes, the oldest brothers especially. They're a troublemaker. Zain shook his head.