Cursed 2

My eyes flickered open and saw a familiar ceiling, I was in my room. As my hearing slowly came back, I just realised I heard cries from children. Moon was the loudest.

Rudy was trying to soothe his siblings while he was tearing up in fear after what happened.

"Take it easy, children." Alicia assured three of them.

"I told you she was special." Sam spoke, glancing at the other Thompson in the room.

Kim was slightly surprised after seeing the unfamiliar faces of Thompson's members in the chamber.

"You were quite the interesting one." A lady, then an older man approached her. "Don't fret, your Grace. I shall examine her condition soon and report to you."

The duke nodded. While Kim was still staring at everyone else who was unfamiliar with others.

"You seemed to be confused." Sam turned his gaze towards her. Kim awkwardly nodded as he could catch her confusion. "They're my family. Lineage to the Thompson. They got here after our marriage announcement."

Kim slightly nodded and understood right away. She quickly bowed her head in response towards them.

"It's a pleasure to meet everyone. I apologize for my impolite act." Kim apologised.

"Please don't. You weren't feeling well." One of them assured. "Forgive us for not introducing ourselves, which is impolite. My name is Jet. Jet Thompson. Close cousin to the Duke." Jet bowed with his right hand on his upper chest.

Others were bowing to her as well.

"Well.. we should leave her Highness to rest. We shall do introduces once her Highness has fully healed." The older man spoke, slightly pushing his glasses up.

Other agreed and left the chamber, leaving the Duke alone with the Duchess.

Sam and Kim POV

"Did you accidentally in contact with Rudy's blood?" Sam gently sat himself on the chair next to the bed, still looking at her with the same emotionless and cold demeanour.

"I didn't.. but Rudy did touch my wound on the forehead with his finger. I couldn't see really well if his finger was bleeding that moment." Kim answered him calmly. "Please don't blame him. It wasn't his fault. He was apologetic after what he had done."

Sam remained silent while listening to her explanation and not interrupting her. Then he slightly tilted his head with his elbow, resting on the armrest of the chair with his head slightly leaned to his fist.

"I see." His answer was short and flat. "However, you're lucky to make it alive after in contact with his blood."

"What do you mean?"

"His blood was much more poisonous than we were, even if Zass and Moon were his little siblings. They both didn't inherit the same poisonous blood like him." He explained firmly.

"Besides, his father, my older brother, has poisonous blood. It was inherited to Rudy. His mother doesn't have poisonous blood."

"So his mother is a Thompson as well?" Kim seems to be quite overwhelmed by the new fact.

Sam nodded while repositioning his position on the chair.

"Nevertheless, try not to make any contact with Rudy's blood and always wear your gloves. Understood?" Sam spoke flatly. His voice contains a bit of care.

Kim nodded in return and then smiled. Sam gets up from the chair as he turns his back to her and leaves her to rest for the day.

-

Ejen Ali One Shot 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें