Undercover story

Let's focus on Alilicia this time, shall we? -author.

*may contain more than 4K words
-

Ali and Alicia. Who doesn't know them? The entire batch of their school and teachers recognize them. Even agents in the agency. Mentioned one of them anywhere but from these two places, everyone will say " what about her/him?".

They are known as the best agent duos among others in all duo categories. Even in school. Funny thing is, they hate each other. Dislike each other. Because why? Ego.

Egoistic in them. Each of them will look down at the other and doesn't care from which aspects even academic validation or even agent things.

They're now 17 years old, in the same school, and nearly ending the school world in 3 months. Before entering the secondary world, Ali was about to go to a boarding school since he had enough of her and she got what she want from winning the arena.

But because of the satria, the secret project from pillar leaders. They insist or more to force him to stay in the same school as her, so they can go on a mission together. For him, it's ridiculous. Even for Alicia herself. Why should both of them be for each other when they could protect themselves?

However, who are they to disobey and obstruct the pillar leaders and general's order? All the agents or known as the academy agents have been shipping them for a very long time. Especially the girls, saying it's a slow burn.

HQ agents say the same too. Dos, Cinco, Lily, and even other Numeros members. Ali and Alicia knew their activity about shipping both of them. They had enough and asked them to stop doing that or they won't hesitate to kill them. But yeah, human being loves teasing people and taking risks. Of course, they would rather die than stop shipping them.

They thought they could make a very good couple for each other since Ali now changes a lot before, physically, mentally, and emotionally. While Alicia was mature as she is. Even some of the female agents in HQ even in his school adore him, and has a crush on him, and even confessed to him.

Too bad. He's a bit turned to his mentor. Rizwan. Reject them, with no sympathy and guilt.

" Um, agent Ali... I-I have a crush on you." - a random female agent in HQ

" Sorry, you just got rejected. I'm not interested." He says then walks away.

" Hii Alii!! Um, I would like to confess something. I-I like you. Really... like you. Do you accept me as your special one?? Please?? " - a random girl from any form batch.

" I have no time for this. Return to your class immediately before I place a punishment for you." He said while holding his tablet in his hand.

Rizwan? Aliya? Do they know this? Of course, they knew. Even the entire HQ knew about this. But Aliya couldn't do anything. He turns out to be a bit different from her and his father itself. But thank god, he changes drastically for good even though he acts a bit cold like Rizwan.

---

School Hour, 7.30 am

What's your reason for being late this time? It's the third time. Ali asked while scrolling through his tab, looking for the student's name.

My car broke down while we were stuck in traffic. I promise you we were out at 6! The student said.

You've been repeating the same reason but with different vehicles. Don't try to pull your lying cards on me, form 2. Ali said then raised his face and gives a stoic face to him, while his finger tapping on the tab, waiting for a new reason from the student's mouth.

You may go. A recognized voice says from behind as he turns and saw the person that he has been guessing right.

Then he turns back to the student while rolling his eyes in annoyance then let out a short sigh.