Undercover Story 2

Ali, I'm going. Alicia said.

Okay. Go then, you don't have to ask me. I'm not your husband. Ali replies.

Woah... your reply, is very uh... fascinating huh. Rudy and Sam smirk.

Shut up. He glares at them.

I'll follow them too. Dos and Geeta said. They had nothing to do and bored staring at the wall since yesterday so they decide to go out today. Since tomorrow is the mission.

Okay. Rizwan and Karya answer.

Then the female ones stand up and walk out of the restaurant leaving the men in there.

BROO!! Jet yelled while coming into the restaurant.

Then he got a smack from Leon for being so loud.

Hey! What are you guys doing here?? Sam asked.

We want to return to our hotel. But we eventually saw you guys here so we thought of joining you guys too. Khai said.

Ouhhh. Oh hey, come on. Join us. We have a story to tell you. Rudy said pulling the table next to him, to combine with their table.

While Bakar and Leon went to seat in front of Rizwan and Karya.

Bakar point at them but Rizwan and Karya shrug, not knowing what they're talking about actually.

How about we push our Polis Lagenda rank while you tell us the story? Bulat suggests.

Sure! They agree as they took out their phone.

~~

Oh, it's fine. I'm afraid of spiders too. What is so funny about it? Khai and Chris asked.

Let them be, they had broken humour. Ali said while his eyes focused on the game.

Unlike yours, laughing in serious situations. Jet said.

Yeah! You even dare to laugh while General and Agent Ganz screaming and yelling at us. Bulat and Chris said, Zass nods.

Then Ali laughs after recalling that moment.

Both of them look funny while laughing! I can't stop reimagining their face in my head now. He said while laughing then puts down his phone on the table after he won against the others.

You have to visit a psychiatrist, I'm afraid you're getting insane soon. Leon said sarcastically.

How did you know? Ali turns to him.

What? They asked.

I am insane. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. He laughs.

Rizwan and Karya with bakar shook their head. Meanwhile, the others ignore him and continue their game.

~~

Ah... finally. Ali said, then throw himself on the bed.

~~

Ali. Wake up. It's already 7. Someone's said.

Huh? He opens his eyes and saw her standing in front of him.

Get up. Clean yourself. You stink. She said.

Shut up. He hisses and gets up, heading to the bathroom.

5 minutes later, he walks out wearing short pants and covered his body with the towel he used.

Sorry, I forgot to bring my cloth together. Ali said, afraid that she was not comfortable with it.

It's fine. I'm gonna get my shower. She said then enters the bathroom.

~~

He was enjoying the TV show while eating a bag of chips he bought.