Past PT2

Who allowed you to sneak in there?! Especially who allowed you to decode the system?! Leon yells.

Yes... the mentors knew it.

What happened here? Alan walks in and saw all of them in there, including Rizwan.

Alan, anything to explain? Rizwan asked.

Explain what? He asked while giving a glance to them, then turned to Rizwan.

Why were all of them in the briefing room at 2? Geeta asked.

Why do you ask me? Asked them. I'm not involved in this thing. Alan replied.

Alan, this is not about involvement. You were there. We saw the recording. Karya said.

Fine, I'll take the blame. Let them go training. MATA arena is around the corner. They should've been training by now. Alan said, looking at Leon.

Dismissed. Leon said, and then 12 of them walked out.

I low-key want a brother like him. Moon said.

He is. For inviso pillar. The 3rd oldest. Ali said.

Who wants him anyway? Rudy scoffs.

Come on, Rudy. He's nice. Ali said, and then the others nodded.

For real! He even takes the blame for us. Khai said.

One of the best brother characteristics. Jet said while Chris and Bulat nodded.

Okay, fine... but I want to see his training so badly. Rudy said.

My bro... we got the same brain cells. Ali said, then he and Rudy fistbump then with Jet, Chris, Khai, Bulat, and Zass.

Then, the mentors walk out of the room.

Leaving Alan alone in the room, then they get in there.

While Alan is standing with his hands crossed. Then he let out a sigh.

What a day to start. Let's go. I'll show you how I train and I'll tell you everything. Alan said.

Really?? Ali looks at him.

Of course, Junior. Let's go. Alan said with a smile while ruffling his hair playfully and walking out.

I wanna get my hair ruffled from him, too. Moon and Jet pout.

Let's go! Alan calls again while standing outside.

Then, they all run out of the room, heading to their arena.

~~

So, I bet all of you have seen how my gadget works. Right? Alan asked.

For your gloves, no. Alicia said, and then the others nod.

Well then... can I borrow your crossbow? Alan asked.

Then Alicia gives her crossbow.

Okay, so do you want to see a magic trick? Alan asked while holding the crossbow in his right hand.

Then he took another grey and black colour crossbow with his left hand and left the original one in his right hand.

This is what cloning gloves do. Alan said.

Wow... all of them said in awe.

Thank you. Alan said while passing her crossbow back to her.

How many objects could you clone at one time? Chris asked.

Well, 3 at the time? I never did more. Alan said while scratching the back of his neck with his right hand.

Okay. But how do you know it will like uh... the timing to use that? Sort of? You know what I mean?? Bulat asked.