Past

So this part I would like to introduce my OC here in ejen ali au. Hope you guys enjoy my oc as well as I do. -author

-

Ali is now 13, the same as the others as well.

Bro! Have you heard what agent Bakar talked about in the cafeteria? Jet asked.

What? Khai asked.

We had another young agent. Jet said.

What?! They turned to him.

Are you sure about this? We never know about the existence of this young agent at all. Mika said and agreed with everyone else.

It's true! I heard it myself. Well, you know how agent Bakar is. He doesn't know how to keep things low profile. Jet said.

Ah... That's my uncle. What do you expect? Ali sighs and then chuckles.

But do you know where this young agent stays? I mean like... the facilities. Like Sam, Rizka, Aleks, or Kim. Iman asked.

Well, uh... I'm not sure about that. I didn't hear that part. But I'm sure we had another young agent besides 4 of them. Jet said.

Tch. Who cares about that agent anyway. Unless he's a super agent. Rudy scoffs.

So... after all this time, you give a damn about me? Ali looks at him, giving a smug face.

Not that much. 10% only. Rudy answers.

Tch. Ali rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Enough... we should've started our training 15 minutes ago, but instead, we're talking about that agent. Alicia nagged.

Then Ali stands up from the floor.

Okay, iris agent. Get your ass up now, guys. Ali said mockingly to them.

Haih... I know this iris agent gonna scold us. Moon and Roza said.

Ali just stares at Alicia's face.

Then she rolls her eyes in annoyance and walks away.

--

What is it, general? Leon asked.

I've called all of you here to introduce another young agent to the academy. General said.

Oh, that young inviso? Isn't he Bobby? Bakar asked.

No. General shook his head.

Oh, that agent? But he's way more experience compared to them. Karya said.

Which agent are you talking about? Geeta asked him.

Um... agent Zaire's grandson? Karya said.

WHAT? They snapped except General. He knows that this gonna happen.

Yes, true. Also agent Lydia and agent Alriz's son. General said.

Oh... my late sis knows them. Bakar said.

Okay, so what are we gonna do with that agent? Leon asked.

-

Agent Rizwan! Ali called him after seeing him walking in the hallway alone.

Where have you been after all this time? It's been... a while? Ali said.

You should've minded your own business, Ali. Get to training now. Rizwan answered him coldly.

Bye then. Ali answers him back with the same energy as him.

He's too lazy to think about people's assumptions about him, even his mentor. He's done with the old self that always thinks about people's assumptions about him. So, he keeps it simple now, and so be it.