Past PT3

Rizwan... Alan muttered on his back.

Yes, yes... just rest Alais. Rizwan said while walking with Karya.

Did you bring his medicine? Karya asked.

I have spares in my luggage. This guy usually skips his daily dose and starts getting panic attacks, anxiety even hallucinating. Rizwan said as he lifted the guy behind higher.

For real? Karya asked.

Got it from his trauma. I don't know what, but yeah, that's what the doctor says. Rizwan said.

Then, both of them head to Rizwan's room.

~

Rizwan lay him on his bed and cleaned his face.

Did you eat? Karya asked while Rizwan looked for the tablet.

I did. Alan said.

Great. What happened? Karya asked.

My head starts to feel hot and burning inside after I experienced some rewinding of all the things that happen from the morning I woke up, and here it is. Nosebleed again. Alan explained. (*I experienced this sometimes and got nosebleeds while I was sleeping)

You overthink again. Rizwan said, approaching him with a glass of water and his pills.

I didn't. I was sitting alone in the gym, and it suddenly happened. Sorry, I didn't eat the pills today. H
apologized.

You should've eaten the pills. What makes you think a lot? Karya asked.

It's just them being a total ass and it just messed up my head. Alan said, then he swallowed the pill.

But to be honest... I'm lucky enough today because I don't get any panic attacks. Alan said.

That's a good part. But you still have to eat the pill, and you can't run away from it. Rizwan crossed his hand.

Pa didn't say anything about it. He resists accepting the facts.

Dayang said about it a few years back. Rizwan reminds.

Argh. Can't I just get away from these stupid pills? It's troublesome. Alan whines.

At least, it helps you to reduce the chances to get those again. Karya persuades.

I guess. Alan said.

Whatever, Alais. Stay here for a few hours, and get some and enough rest. Then, at 0700, get yourself dinner and return to your dorm. Rizwan said.

Yes, brother. Alan replied lazily.

Let's go. Rizwan said.

Rest well. Karya said before leaving the room.

I could watch them from here. Alan said as he pulled his sleeves and revealed a watch.

Yes, he made it. Not registered as his gadget and secretly have it, using it for pranking or spying on others.

Let's see... so here they are. Alan said.

Meh, they're too boring to spy at. Taking nap is better. Alan said, then he pat the pillow a few times and slept.

~~

Eh, Alais? Are you okay now? Han asked while approaching him since she saw him walking in the hallway alone.

Ah, yeah. Thanks for asking. Alan answered.

It's fine. I'm quite worried after seeing your nose bleed a lot. Han said.

That often happens every time I get too stressed or overthinking. Alan said.

Oh, I see. Well then, goodbye! Have a good rest, okay? Han said before leaving him.