Prelude

The (h/c)-haired girl's back slammed against the cold brick wall

The (h/c)-haired girl's back slammed against the cold brick wall. She winced at the painful sensation. She tried to stabilize herself, but her knees almost buckled under her weight. The group of high schoolers snickered at the sight of the bruised female. 

'Control yourself (Y/n)!' She chanted inside her mind. 'You need to endure this. It's for the greater good!'

"Trash belongs in the trash can after all!" One of them said while dumping the entire bin on her. The pungent smell of the leftovers of god knows how long, almost made her empty the contents of her stomach. Fortunately, she was able to control that urge. She doesn't want these worthless bullies to get the satisfaction of seeing her distressed. She won't let them. They are dead anyways if she even attacks them with 5 %of her potential. So, she will be the bigger person here and spare them from the pain of ending up in the hospital. Transferring the information to her employer is her primary concern for the time being.

"Let's get out of here!" One of the girls said. "Just looking at her makes me wanna puke!"

Everyone snickered at her words. The (h/c)-haired girl only stared blankly at the retreating figures of her bullies. She scoffed a little as she got up. She was about to walk out of the alleyway when her phone started ringing. She saw the familiar called ID and instantly picked it up because she knew that delaying this person's call will only make him annoy her more later on. (A/n: Any guesses who?)

"What's up girlie? How's your work going?" He instantly asked from the other end of the line.

"Just got done with Boss's work. Planning to head back now," she answered.

"Bingo!" the person cheered from the other end. "I'm parked right outside of your hell hole. Let me drive you home!"
"Good thinking!" the girl answered while cutting off the call. She is too exhausted to endure his cheerfulness right now.

She promptly made her way towards the front gate, and lo and behold, he was waiting for her, along with his partner, in his almost broken-down car. She swears that this car will give up any moment now.

"Wo, girlie! You stink!" He remarked, his eyes shining with mischief behind those rimmed glasses.

"No shit sherlock!" she rolled her eyes while getting into the car. "Thanks for stating the obvious!"

"You better not get that crap on my seats!" Gun grumbled.

"Yeah, what he said!" Goo elaborated on his partner's words as he revved up the car.

"Shut it! Assholes!" she grumbled while closing her eyes and leaning against the seats.

The plans that all of them were tirelessly working for are finally coming together, and she can't wait to get this party started. A small smirk adorned her lips, earning a silent stare from the two males in the front.

Shit is gonna get dicey now!