chapter 6.

"When you said that you wanted to meet me today in private, I thought that you were asking me on a date!" The blonde-haired male snorted as he followed you inside your high-end restaurant located in Gangam

AU REVOIR

The glowing neon lights of your restaurants welcomed you and Goo.

"You wish!" You scoffed at him.

"If you'd just said, I could've arranged my private yacht for us," Goo said while resting his arm on your shoulder and bringing himself closer. "We could've had so much privacy there," he whispered in your ears. "Just you, me, and the ocean."

You lightly elbowed him on the stomach, making him detach from you. "And my response would've been the same as last time," you referred to what you had said when you had refused their offer last time in chapter 2.

"Moreover," you started with a serious face as you stopped and turned to face as you stopped and turned to face him.  "If we are doing this, it's going to be on  my terms." 

Goo was thrilled by your response. A maniacal smile appeared on his face. "That's what I love about you!" He was literally swooning at you.

You rolled your eyes at him in annoyance. This man will be the death of you.

You bit back your tongue so as not to end up messing up the situation. You need to ensure that Goo dances at the palm of your hands tonight, and you cannot take any chances.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Goo mocked you. "Tsk. Tsk. I expected from you princess."

'Control yourself (Y/n)! Control (Y/n)! You're better than this!' You repeatedly chanted inside your head.

"C'mon, princess. Say something!" The blonde-haired make continued to pester you, slowly pushing you to the edge. You lightly gripped your purse to channel your aggression onto else. You were about to snap at him but were interrupted by the attendants of your restaurant.

"Miss Gold," she called you using your alias. "Your table is ready."

'God bless her soul for saving this fucking blondie from me!' You thought while the attendant along with Goo.

After the two of you were seated and placed your orders, it was finally time for business.

"Let's get down to business, shall we?" Weirdly enough, it was Goo who decided to speak first.

"I thought you'd never ask!"  You smirked while raising an eyebrow at him.

Goo gestured for you to lean across the table as he proceeded to do the same. As soon as he was close to you, Goo whispered a few words in your ears, which shook you. After uttering those words, Goo conveniently leaned back while smirking at you.

You, on the other hand, had absolutely no emotion on your face.

All traces of your previous playfulness or irritation had completely vanished as of now, while the blondie's words finally cemented your suspicions that caught on to your loose end.