chapter 2.

Vasco's wrist throbbed in pain

The area where the handsome transfer student had grabbed him was now swollen.

He, Jace, and the rest of the BNC club were making their way to their department when he heard his name being called by a familiar voice.

"Vasco! Wait up!"

He turned around and saw that it was you, Senior (Y/n). He was right after all.

You approached him and handed him a pack of ice. "For your wrist," you added.

Jace just gaped at the interaction taking in front of him. The prettiest girl in their school, not only was talking with Vasco but also shows him kindness. Vasco can now die peacefully.

Vasco, Jace, and the rest of the BNC longingly stared at the retreating figure of their senior. Jace was brought out of his thoughts when he saw tears stream down his friend's stoic face.

Vasco was crying tears of happiness.

.

.

.

A blonde-haired male and black haired male were boarding a private yacht, followed by a herd of girls.

"(Y/n) is not coming?" The black-haired male, Gun, asked.

"Why do you think I invited these girls?" The blonde-haired male retorted. "Of course, she is not coming."

"Why did she refuse?" Gun asked while throwing a Brazillian Kick at him.

"She said that she would rather be hit with a meteorite than get caught dead between us, especially in the middle of the sea!" Goo quoted your speech, word by word while blocking Gun's kick.

"(Y/n)..." Gun let out thoughtfully while dodging Goo's attack. "Why does she speaks in such a mysterious way?"

Goo just deadpanned at him in disbelief.

.

.

.

"Why do I have to join you in your midnight walks?" You grumbled while walking down the dimly lit street.

"We ran out of snacks, you see!" Crystal Choi reasoned while latching herself onto your arms.

"Where's that dumb bodyguard of yours anyway?" You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "Isn't it his job to take you places?"

"He is vacationing with Goo on their yacht," Crystal answered.

Oh! How could you forget that annoying blondie's invitation?

You rolled your eyes in annoyance - cursing at them. Because of their impromptu vacation plans, you had ended up guarding the Chois - both the father and daughter. Honestly, you don't get paid enough for dealing with their shit! You have things to do, like go to school, manage your business, buy and sell information, run your chain of hotels and clubs, just your usual teenager-stuff.

"Is this the convenience store?" (Y/n) asked while pointing towards the dimly lit 24/7 store.

"Yes, let's go in now!" She excitedly dragged you inside the story, only for you to get hit on the face by a packet of ...rameyon?

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

.........

Hope that you liked this chapter guys. Feel free to comment down your thoughts regarding this chapter.