chapter 7.

It was the day of the J High Festival

The campus was filled to the brain with the students of both J High and other nearby schools coming to visit the festival.

Music was blaring from a parked truck where DJ Roofy or Joon Jang - a senior from the Practical Music department, was DJing. He was accompanied by Dj Chatty, who used to be an old student of J High.

"Let's heat it up!" DJ Roofy yelled while the music thumped through the speaker.

On the other side, Zack Lee of the fashion department was engaged in a charity boxing fight. Anyone who is able to land a hit on him within a minute will get their money doubled. Zack Lee was boring a bored expression as he dodged all the hits from his opponent with complete ease.

'What a lukewarm activity!' He thought while dodging another punch.
The only reason he agreed to do this was because of Mira. He doesn't want her to see him in a bad light by participating in the slave auction!

Zack was brought out of his thoughts when the buzzer went off - another victory for him. He took off his headgear while he watched his opponent sweating on the floor.
He simply rolled his eyes as he waited for another participant.

.

.

.

The beauty department seemed to doing exceptionally well for some reason.

The reason is Eli Jang.

"What school are you from?" The purple-haired male leaned down as he did the prep work to cut the girl's hair.

"Jeongui Girl's high school," she timidly answered.

"I hope that you will enjoy our school fest," Eli said while smiling down at her. The girl was completely enchanted by Eli.

Eli's scissors moved in absolute precision as he continued to style the girl's hair.

"Do you like it?" He asked her once he was done while showing her the mirror to check her appearance. A startled gasp left her lips as she took in her appearance. Her hair was an absolute mess. The bangs were choppy and uneven.

The girl was ready to lash out at the male but...just one look from him. Just one bright smile from him and that girl was completely gone. All mistakes were forgiven.

Moving on, the fashion department has put on a fashion show, as well as a clothing store. Mira and Zoe were in charge of the sales of the store.

Now, what is our MC doing you might ask? Well, we are going to her right now.

"Thank you so much for your help, (Y/n)," Hwan Kim, the second-year rep of the baking department, was repeatedly thanking you.

"It's okay Hwan," you tried to get your hands out of his grasp, as his antics were attracting attention and putting you in the spotlight.

"I was just doing my job as a member of the baking department," you tried to get away again.

"Still, we were hardly selling one or two packets before you stepped in!" The rep continued while shaking you vigorously.

Now, who's going to tell him that you just approached this booth to run away from your student council duties? Certainly not you.

Join the Student council to avoid being a class rep. Join the baking department's booth to run away from student council duties. Modern problems require modern solutions.

"I'll be leaving now," you finally freed yourself from his grasp and quickly left the scene. Your phone rang inside your pocket. You quickly whipped it out and answered the call.

"We're in your school. Where are you?" The person on the other side demanded.

"I told you to leave me alone when I'm in school!" You couldn't help but snap at the audacity of this man.

"The chairmanship daughter wanted to be here. If you wanna whine about it then bitch about it to the chairman." With that being said, he abruptly cut the call.

'This bitch!' You ground your teeth as you put away the device.

"(Y/n), wanna try your luck in throwing water balloons?" Jace asked while handing you a water balloon.

Where did he pop out from?

"Thow at whom?" You looked up in confusion. "At him!" Jace excitedly pointed towards the cardboard cut out with Vasco and a few of the other Burn Knuckles Members' heads popping out of it. You let out a nervous chuckle when you noticed that all the girls were steering away from the architecture department. 'But why though?'

One look at Vasco's facial expressions and figured out the rest of it yourself.

"Are you sure that I can hit your classmates?" You asked while pointing towards Vasco and the others. "Of course," Jace beamed at you. "Just 1 dollar for 1 hit." You handed him a 10-dollar bill while getting ready to throw. Vasco just beamed at you while you took the position.

1

2

3

BAM

The cardboard cut-out tumbled down along with Vasco and other BNC members.

All the architecture department was too stunned to speak. They wouldn't believe that their leader was taken down...just like that...in one shot. While everyone was gawking at you like some kind of newfound specimen, you continued to stand there like a deer caught in a headlight. 'This is getting awkward!' You nervously chuckled to ease your nerves.

"Wow! That was amazing (Y/n)!" Jace quickly piped in. "What an incredible throw!"

"It stings," Vasco brightly joined your conversation as if he just wasn't hit by you a few moments prior. "You are strong!"

While all the BNC members were going completely gaga over how strong you were, your mind was stuck in one place, wondering how the fuck Vasco got up after getting hit by YOU.

.

.

.

It was finally time for the slave auction.

Daniel gulped nervously as he went up to the stage. He was sweating handsomely as he fretted over whether someone will pick him or not.

You, who were unconsciously glaring at the stage were startled when you found an arm wrapped around your neck in a chokehold.

The owner of the arm whispered in your ears as your breath hitched.

"Found you!"

...........

Hope that you liked this chapter guys. Don't forget to comment down your thoughts. <3