chapter 14.

"Turn right from this signpost, and head straight

"Turn right from this signpost, and head straight."

Your aide, Sebastian's voice rang through the line.

"Yes, I'm here," you said into the phone.

"Now, if you head straight you will find them."

You followed Sebastian's directions to the 'n' and soon enough you were in front of the warehouse.

"All the best madam," Sebastian said. "The backup will be arriving soon."

You stood in front of the warehouse. The door was left ajar and you could hear the disgrunts coming from inside. Without wasting any more time you marched inside.

 Without wasting any more time you marched inside

A while earlier.

When Zack entered the warehouse, he was...for the lack of better words...pissed.

His eyes went white with pure rage. He attacked that bastard without any second thought...and that was a grave mistake on his part.

As that bastard sprang up with his posture intact, Zack could've already seen from his posture that he was a fighter too. Alas! Zack's anger blinded all of his other senses with only rage overwhelming his entire self.

Heemin Kim instantly tried to neutralize Zack by throwing a calf kick, and it worked. (A/N: YELL MY FELLOW V-HIT FANS)

As boxers load their weights on their front foot, a low kick does a lot of damage. Without skipping a beat, that bastard grabbed Zack by his head and tried to injure him with his knees. Zack was trying to dodge, but his eyes were constantly wandering towards Mira's semi-conscious state. This, along with his worry for Mira made Zack vulnerable for a moment, and it was all that took Heemin Kim to overpower him.

Zack's condition was now bad. 

Heemin Kim was constantly showering devastating blows at Zack after he was able to find an opening. And things were not looking for Zack.

A few moments have passed, and Zack is now even more injured - both his arms and ribs are now broken, but he is still standing - standing up for Mira.

"You're a boxer with two broken arms. Now what will you do?" Heemin Kim mocked Zack.