chapter 10.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Gun asked as he watched you sip on your coffee while reading your notes for your upcoming exam

"Shouldn't you be minding your own business?" You retorted with your eyes still glued to your notes.

Gun just huffed at your words as he got back to whatever he was doing.
Tch. Such a drama queen.

"When are the others arriving?" You asked while putting away your notes.

"Don't know," Gun answered while leaning back on the chair and lighting up a smoke.
He was kind enough to offer you one, but you declined as you were trying to quit.

"One smoke won't hurt," Gun pressed as he moved close to you and blew a puff of smoke. You coughed a little on that. It happened so quickly that you were unable to control your breathing.

"Get away from me!" You groaned while trying to push him away by his face. And in that exact moment, the door opened and Goo marched in like he owned the place.

The blondie's eyes widened when he saw what was going on. "What are you doing with her, you pervert?" Goo dramatically accused while quickly moving you away from Gun and towards his chest.
"Get away from my (Y/n)!" Goo exclaimed.

"Your (Y/n)?" Both you and Gun deadpanned.

"Now, now, let's not argue over who owns (Y/nl!" A certain pink-haired male intervened while standing between them.

"The answer is quite obvious," Dg, the pink-haired man said while giving you a charming smile.

"She belongs to herself, of course," DG answers his own question.
"Isn't it right, (Y/n)?" He asked as he turned to face you.

And you were speechless. You didn't know how to come up with a good comeback, so you simply mumbled a 'that's right,' and returned to your seat.

"Let's start with today's meeting then," Crystal urged once everyone sat down.

"The Chairman isn't going to join us today?" Gun asked.

"Something urgent came up," Crytal explained. " So I'll be conveying his message."

"(Y/n), please share your findings," Crystal asked you to share your intel.

"Out of the four crews, except for Workers, every other group is engaged in some kind of illegal activity," you started.

"Like what?" DG asked.

"HOSTEL is engaged in scams, theft, and prostitution allegedly," you informed.

"Allegedly?" Goo raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, we are yet to confirm whether they are engaged in serious crimes like prostitution of minors," you explained. "Not to mention the power struggle going on between Olly Wang's Hostel and Hostel B. Eli Jang's departure is still affecting HOSTEL."