chapter 11.

A few days have passed since you started tutoring the first years of J High, and honestly, at this point, they are getting on your last nerves

"How many times have I explain this to you? Huh?" You yelled at Vasco, Zack and the rest of BNC crew apart from Jace.
Yes, that's right, the BNC crew have also decided to join your tutoring session.

Moving on, the said people were now kneeling down in front of you with their heads bowed in shame. None of them were able to meet your eyes.

You were fuming at this point. After explaining the same concept to them over again and again, they still failed in your review test.

"They must have really messed up for Sister (Y/n) to be this angry," Zoe mused out. She had performed well in your test.

"Sister (Y/n) is one of the most gentle person I've ever met," Mira agreed with her. "It's a real talent to be able to make her this angry." By the way, Mira received a perfect score.

Daniel gulped in fear as he hid the test paper as he watched you literally chew out Zack and Vasco. He had barely passed your test.

Fortunately, for Daniel, when the day of the test arrived, he performed comparatively well because of your tutoring as well as his two body secret. And to his utter surprise, he also came first in his class. However, the satisfaction of getting the first rank was short-lived. He felt disappointed in himself when he realized that he got this position by cheating while others worked so hard for it.

From now on, he'll only use this secret of his for good.

"What do you mean you're busy?" Goo exasperated from the other side of the call

"You've heard me the first time Goo," you sighed tiredly. "Even I'm not that amused for being put in such a predicament."

"Did you reach?" He asked.

"Nope, we just stopped by a rest house for a quick break," you answered.
"I'm cutting the call now, I need to buy some snacks for the remainder of the trip."
You could already imagine Goo getting read to whine and complain so you quickly cut the call before he can utter anything else.