chapter 1.

"Hey (Y/n)!"

"Hey (Y/n)!"

Someone called for you.

You turned around and saw that it was your fellow classmate and sophomore rep of the baking department.

"What is it Hwan?" You asked while giving him a sweet smile.

The said male stumbled a little. Not to be exaggerating or anything, but he was almost blinded by your gorgeousness. 'How can someone be this dreamy?!' He thought while clutching onto his chest where his heart was racing like crazy. Maybe he should get himself checked by a doctor?

He was brought back when the you snapped your fingers in front of him, breaking his trance.

"You were saying something?" You pressed.

"Have you heard about the new transfer student?" He asked.

"Who?" You just gave him puzzled look. Is that student someone special? You were supposed to know about him?

"There's a new transfer student in the fashion department. He's a freshman and extremely good-looking."

"So? What about him?" You still couldn't understand what was such a fuss about him. He's just a first-year anyway.

"Apparently he took down Zack Lee with just one punch!" Hwan Kim informed.

"Took him down with just one punch?" Your (e/c)-colored eyes widened in surprise. "What is he? One Punch man?"

Your classmate just laughed at your lame attempt at making an anime reference, before bidding you farewell, and going separate ways.

Your smile instantly dropped as soon as your classmate left you alone.

'Took Zack Lee down, huh? Maybe I'll drop by the fashion department to check him out myself?!'

.

.

.

The cafeteria of J high school was in complete chaos.

What's the reason you ask? Just hormonal teenagers being their usual rowdy selves.

Just kidding.

There was just a small altercation going on. Typical high school things.

SO, the whole thing started when the new transfer student from the Fashion department - Daniel Park, got out of Euantee Lee, aka Vasco's grip. Vasco is a hunky guy from the architecture department, by the way. So, quite an impressive feat by Daniel.

The students were whispering among themselves. Well, if you can even call that 'whispering.'

Daniel fidgeted nervously. He knew that his new body is almost perfect, but he didn't expect that he will get this amount of attention, both good and bad. Gosh! His shoulder is still aching like crazy from Vasco's grip. He unconsciously tried to hide from all those piercing gazes, and not-so-quiet whispers - discussing about his amazing feats. He was almost melting under the pressure and about to dissolve into a puddle when the entire cafeteria suddenly went silent.

Everyone just stopped talking and had their gazes directed toward the person who just walked in. The eyes that were following all his moments till now were now completely occupied by someone else. He turned to see the person who was behind this. His mouth almost fell open at the sight of the (h/c)-haired girl, that was you. Your unique (e/c)-colored eyes scanned the room and your gaze seemed to have briefly stopped on him before moving on.

"What's all this commotion for?" You asked out loud.

'God! even her voice is so sultry and commanded nothing but respect!' Daniel thought in awe.

Jace Park, Vasco's friend from the architecture department was quick to answer her question, saying that they were just greeting the new transfer student. You just nodded your head and grabbed a glass of water to drink before exiting the cafeteria.

Things went back to normal as soon as she left. Daniel was quite intrigued by you. He wondered if Jiho or Zoecan tell him about you.

"Hey Jiho," Daniel addressed the shorter male. "Who was that girl that left just now?"

"That's senior (Y/n) (L/n). She's a second year from the baking department," Zoe answered, even though the question was addressed to Jiho.

"She's a goddess, don't you think?" One of the goons, who usually hangs around Zack Lee joined the conversation.

"The prettiest girl in our school, maybe in all of Seoul!" Another goon piped in.

"Not to mention, she is also one of the kindest people I've ever crossed paths with!" Jiho added.

"Yes, she once helped me and protected me from a group of mean girls last semester," Zoe added.

Daniel was now even more confused when he heard these words.

'Can a person, who's this perfect, really exist?'

......

Hope that you liked this chapter guys. Feel free to comment down your thoughts regarding this chapter.