introduction

description •

Arabella Monique Cohen is now at age 21 after graduating from high school.

She's still been stuck on what colleges she should go to with her parents Cleo and Nathaniel. As she still decides which one to look for she works at her family-owned bakery.

She was working one of her night shifts since her parents were having an anniversary dinner. Arabella's few friends stayed with her to make sure she got home safe and well.

The second she heard the bell ring from opening the door, she saw him. His tall captivating stature, hazel eyes, long black hair, and his pale skin.

Little does she know what secret he is holding inside that he's kept for a long time.

They both become drawn to each other like quick magnets finding themselves to each other. She hated him, he hated her, but that's what made them feel the strongest connection.

Arabella was the only thing Lorenzo wanted to protect and keep all for himself, but that mindset led to some issues between her and him. He didn't care though if it meant keeping her alive.

Lorenzo kept another issue involving royalty, to be fact.

Arabella didn't know, but she was His Thirst, she has the taste of something he's never seen in a long time.

aesthetics ~

"Knowing that I was all he wanted made me feel absolute power

"Knowing that I was all he wanted made me feel absolute power."

| ARABELLA MONIQUE COHEN |

age 21

"She is my undeniable blood lust, she is perfect, she is stubborn, she is my beautiful

"She is my undeniable blood lust, she is perfect, she is stubborn, she is my beautiful."

| LORENZO AKELDAMA |

starting age 24
current age 324

"Our bodies were craved, starved, lustful and untouchable

"Our bodies were craved, starved, lustful and untouchable."

ARABELLA  • LORENZO

Welcome lovelies to my new book His Thirst.

This story will be containing •

violence •

gore •

language •

drinking •

smut •

blood kink •

I'm so truly excited to write something out of my comfort zone and I hope you all like it. Lorenzo gives the attitude of Damon Salvatore and I love it.

His Thirst © Luxidrose 2024

All rights reserved.

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously and resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, establishments, events, or locals is coincidental.

Enjoy 🩸.