Chapter 2 • Discovered

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

IT was the next morning.
I was on my back in my very dark bed, looking at the marble ceiling.

As stupid as it sounds I could not let that headsmart beautiful girl out of my brain . I'm not the one to be quickly attracted to humans, but she definitely caught my eye for her personality and other very old reasons.

Katrina barges in my room in her white lingerie, but it was underneath a silk red robe. Thank the lord, I wouldn't want to take advantage of her.  "What the hell are you gonna whine about now." I grunt, throwing myself up to my  black dresser placed next to my bed,  throwing on a long sleeve compression black shirt with my sweatpants.

"We need her." She says out of absolutely nowhere. "Need who Katrina? Cause I need some damn whiskey but we ran out, since all of you adolescents want to party all day and night." I give a smile to her. "Lorenzo, I'm talking about that girl" She emphasizes loudly.

"No." I quickly answered as I looked up at her. "Don't even ask me questions or I will snap your neck." I warned her. "Enzo, she is  one of the few people that we have  smelt like that almost 150 years ago." I knew she was right, but I simply chose to not listen to it. Arabella is part of a bloodline I thought we were rid of.

"I'm going for a walk. Tell everyone else to come along with me" I ignore her grabbing my black jacket walking past her.

I quickly made myself downstairs to see the rest of the group at the bar or in the living room. Kraven  gave me a wide smirk "So who's the one in a million girl?" I couldn't even argue with him because they all heard.

"None of anyone's concern," "don't try anything with her or we will be having a problem boys." "Me and everyone else can kill whoever we'd like except for her." I tell them strictly before I walk outside. 

It was sunny, the grass greener than you can imagine, little kids running around playing. It was peaceful. I knew I needed to ration some more people so we could eat for the next 2-3 days.

The news has been reporting these deaths like putting a pencil on paper. Our little group was famous—

My thoughts were immediately interrupted by the loud laughs and grunts of the immature men I lived with. "Where are we heading, Enzo?" Kraven throws his arm around my shoulders. Katrina brings herself next to me as well. I looked over to the vampires who joined the club late.
"Christopther and Mya. You two will have to go out and find us something to eat tonight, I'm counting on you both, if anything goes wrong call me fast."

"Makel, Kraven and Kat will come with me"

"Can we take the convertible please" Kraven said, being a big baby cause he doesn't want to walk. "You're a fucking walking immortal that can run as fast as you'd like and you still don't like walking." I scoff going to my black, shiny convertible. It had silver rims with black leather seating. "Well look who's still gonna drive it" He said proudly, causing an eye roll from Katrina.