Chapter 11 • Footage & More Fear

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

THE uneasy feeling I got walking to my own front door was extremely uncomfortable and intense for me.
Hearing Lorenzo pull off made it worse because I knew he wasn't going to be here for me.

My shaky hands went to my purse to drag out my silver keys and to unlock the gears to my white door. The lights to the entrance of my house was on, so I knew they were still here.
"Em! Everest! I'm here"— I gasped to seeing them on the living room couch.

Emilia looked like she was afraid that the fear had fondled up in her head. While Everest looked the same, at least in my eyes he did.
"Did he drop you off?" Emilia questions me and I nod to her confused.

"Why are you guys acting so weird"—

"We found something out about Lorenzo Akeldama." Everest stood up and I scoffed when he started with his ridiculous theories again. "I'm not going to listen to these theories you have to say Everest." I shook my head once he started walking up to me.

"You need too"

"I'm not Everest!"—

"Arabella just fucking listen!" Emilia said in a stressed tone making me look at her with surprise. I sighed waiting for him to say something stupid about Lorenzo just because he didn't like him being around me.

Then I saw him take out his phone to show it instead this time. The video was dark, like it was taken in the woods of this town.

I heard Lorenzo, Makel, Kraven, and even Stefano speaking.
And the screen even showed two people geared up in the most beautiful detailed gold lining around them while Stefano stood between.

Just like that.

I saw all three of them attack. First I saw Lorenzo snap his own brothers neck, then Kraven and Makel got one of the guards or whatever. Everything was happening so fast my head couldn't catch up—

Lorenzo looked like he was enjoying eating the life out of whatever they were. I didn't want to look anymore "Okay stop! Stop I don't need to see anymore." I step away from him.

"You're friends with a murderer Arabella." He stated as I flopped onto the couch next to Emilia. "I- No he would never..Lorenzo wouldn't hurt me" I whispered to myself.
"Did you not hear him!" Em yells at me "Of course I heard him, but I don't care."

"Also how the hell do you even know if he killed all these people?" I wasn't afraid of him. I was afraid of what he could be capable of— It all made sense now.
Him and his friends. The house, the money, blood bag shortages at the hospitals. Maybe even the dead bodies being reported almost every week. It was all of them—