Chapter 12 • Silent

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

IT had been quiet these past few days. Lorenzo had been avoiding me for whatever reason he wants to make up.

I decided to just hang out with Kraven and everyone else while he was out day and night.

Was it me? Did I do something for him to completely leave me alone. Maybe he lost interest like what Katrina says to me.
She also tells me Lorenzo doesn't love like how you think you should be loved. He's aggressive and I quote "he fucks hard" that whole topic made me uncomfortable, but she was drunk.

I know she did it to purposely scare me. In all truth it left me questioning or wondering.
Everest also hasn't spoken to me since that night and I can't blame him. Out of all people I became interested in, it had to be someone who wasn't even human and he killed.

While Emilia has no idea what had happened anymore and I've just been telling her that I'm not in town right now.
My parents were the most confused once I told them, dad didn't agree with me at all.
Luckily this house they all live at is far away from the main part of town, they couldn't be in a very attracted part.

Tonight Kraven said we had to go to a very important party. I was worried because I knew this wasn't going to be normal people, so I'm surprised I'm even going.
Kraven didn't tell Lorenzo I was attending which was going to be very interesting to hear from him once he notices.

"Are you sure this will be okay for me to go?" My fingers tapped onto my lips applying the lipgloss over my liner. "Yes you will be fine. It's not just vampires. It will be all the things you could think of, plus me and Makel will be alongside with you." The beating of my heart rose up even more than before even when Kraven assured me.

I already wasn't used to this whole situation, so knowing that there was more. Didn't help me whatsoever. I couldn't fathom the fact that they still eat blood to live. I thought they didn't have reflections. That truly humbled the other stupid questions I had.

"That didn't make me feel any better Kraven." I bounce my long curls in the mirror creating more volume. Mya was nice enough to lend me her black long dress. The top was beneath my shoulders which made it look more fancy and clean.

"Well it should because I'm the best bodyguard ever" I smile at his enthusiasm. "So.. has Lorenzo been okay?" I adjusted my sleeves before I leave the bathroom going back to the guest room.
"To be honest, I can't tell. I'm surprised Stefano even convinced him to go to this shit. It's not like him." Makel answers me. I believed what he said, he wouldn't go to something so.. sophisticated.

"I'm assuming this place is further from town?" I grab my phone along with my purse "Yeah it's like 30 minutes away from here." Kraven agrees with me.
"Makel is driving us and Dracov is taking Christopher Mya and Katrina." He let me know that everyone is coming.