Chapter 6 • Secrets

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

LORENZO had to be overreacting with a topic so serious. Kraven's words never left my head yesterday.

Someone could've been trying to kill me, but why? I'm just a nobody in a nobody's world.

I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom seeing the light of the warm sun seeping through my white luscious curtains. "Bella you need to get up! We have about an hour or two before this brunch."

I groaned putting my hands through my hair. I lifted my body up in my bed looking at my dress hung up on my bathroom door, waiting for it to be put on my body.

I don't know if I wanted Lorenzo to come. Maybe it was a bad idea— He probably wasn't gonna make it anyway. Not his scene apparently is what he says.

I made my way out of my white bed and went to my bathroom to start getting myself ready for this brunch. Emilia waltzed her way inside "good you're awake" she comments as I finished brushing up my teeth.

"The dress you chose is very.. short and petite" "but in a sexy way" She quietly says. I smile at her through the mirror "It was my mom's debutante dress when she first started." I explained "I know your mom looked good as hell."

"So since we're going together who are we sitting with again." She says as she lines her lips with the cherry red. "About that um— I invited Lorenzo to be my date or whatever.. but he's probably not going"— I got cut off by her squeal.
"Oh my god! you have to sit next to him and I'll sit with others don't worry."

"Em he probably won't go , just drop it please?" I said as I finished putting on my makeup. "There's no way he's not coming."

"Lorenzo would rather wait for hell to freeze over if it meant going on date with me." I mumble dryly while getting my mother's dress in the palm of my hands.

Emilia closes the bathroom door letting me change in my bedroom. The dress had a white corset piece also with a fluffy short skirt. I wanted him to see me in this, but I tried to not get my hopes high.

"Okay I'm done" I say a little louder for her to hear me. "Yea your mother knew what she was doing waltzing in that dress." She jokes causing a laugh out of me.

"I'm just going to keep my hair down to somewhat alleviate the visibility of my collarbone." I noticed how revealing the upper half of my body was. "Yes and wear some cute white sandals with this and maybe a pink purse?" She suggested more and more ideas as she spoke making me smile.

I love her.

"Your dress is so pretty by the way." I comment on her light green dress. "Why thank you" She took my compliment. While Emilia leaves my room to finish pampering herself, I put on all of my sweet cashmere vanilla, juicy strawberry scents throughout my body.

"The cab is here, come on!" I hear her quickly running down the stairs.

♛ ♛