Chapter 4 • Ouch

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"JESUS" I spat the blood that released from my mouth when Kraven threw a punch at my face.

We were in the very small, not so busy boxing ring placed in town, so we came here a lot once we first moved here a few months ago.

"What the hell are we gonna do about the girl and your mother's servant being sent here out of the blue?" He swings another punch at me but I dash behind him and kicked him down on his back.

"Right now we're going to keep him locked in the cellar until I find out more," I breathe heavily, looking at him "and the girl, I will watch over her while keeping her from being suspicious." I dodged another punch from him.

For some reason a little part of me wanted her to find out about us, but it's best she doesn't whatsoever. "Your mind is crowded. What the hell is wrong?" Kraven stops; I roll my eyes. "Because this whole situation could bring something really bad here or something worse than my mother" Most of that was true, except what I said before.

"Sure. So that girl isn't going through your brain at all?" He smiled at me, I punched him in the face. "No. She isn't." I reply, flatly "You know I know you very well enough to see that you're lying." He spat more blood out.

"That's what you think." I lift the wire from the boxing ring, letting myself out. "I have someone to meet, I'll see you in a few hours." I walk up to the brown closets of towels to pat yourself dry with.

"Yea I'll see you." He laughs as I threw  on a black crewneck alongside with my black sweatpants.
Yeah, maybe being away from him for a few hours wouldn't hurt.

Emilia and me were both in the bathroom trying to get my appearance to look presentable

"Why're we trying so hard I "— I let an exasperated laugh out as I turn to her while she does my eyeliner.
"Because Everest needs to back the hell off and you two just don't fit." Her green eyes look at me with a shrug added.