Chapter 1 • Quiet

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

IT was late at night.
The night has fallen over the head of my dark Victorian house, standing out completely of the small belittled town. I had two women resting in my bed waiting for their fun to begin. I know they 're definitely excited to see me, but little do they know that I'm going to dig my fangs into their soft pale necks immediately.

It's been three days without me feeding, since I know I have to ration myself now in these modern days.

Everyone sees and hears everything now.
Luckily I've been around here long enough to understand how to be discreet. Haven't been caught since I was stupid boy when I first turned into this demon, yet magical form. I stood in the bright white, pearly bathroom staring at myself in the mirror.

The strands of my black hair were in a half up half down with a bun, water beads fell down off my body from when I got out of the shower with a towel hanging around my waist. My eyes were dark, filled with hunger as I exited the bathroom to see them both laying there on the black bed with silver details lining all around as they sat in their underwear.

"When will you tell us your name is gorgeous?" One of them says getting onto their knees as I get closer to them to peck her neck. "How about when I'm finished with you two,hm?" I whisper while still on her neck.

The other pale female who was on my back as I was on top of the other who spoke to me, she started to caress her hand on my abs as I lowered myself onto her bringing my face and mouth to her neck.

I couldn't control myself.
I heard all of their blood pumping rapidly throughout these girls' bodies.It felt like a drug. I wanted to rip out their arteries and feel the blood pulsing through my dead, cold heart. They both started with the continuing moaning softly when one of them kissed me slowly and I kissed the other.

I didn't even want to have any fun anymore with them. They didn't even arouse me whatsoever and I'm the one who paid them to come here. My body has been dormant too long without the lovely feeling of tasting a mortal.

"Oh fuck it." I rolled my eyes, then once I revealed my fangs to her, her eyes almost looked like they were gonna fall out once she saw me.

I dug my teeth into the first one's neck causing a scream to come out her mouth echoing throughout the bedroom. The other girl quickly ran out of the bedroom going god knows where, but I had to finish sucking this one dry before I got to her next.

As I licked this poor girl's neck off, I got up and put on my silk black and red robe walking out of the room casually. I started whistling down the Victorian red and black hallways filled with old paintings of men and women who were very popular in their time. I heard the girl's footsteps running rapidly and quickly as she thought she could escape in absolute panic. I don't even think she knew that she was still upstairs.