Chapter 5 • Unusual

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

WALKING with Lorenzo was actually peaceful. He, of course didn't speak at all, but I wasn't uncomfortable whatsoever around him.

Even though we probably both drive each other up the roof. It seems I do it more to him than he does for me. Lorenzo doesn't look like he trusts or he's ever nice to anyone.
He definitely seems nicer to me compared to what I saw outside the bakery. I swear Katrina and him had something because why does he upset her so much or why does she always want to upset him.

She literally smiled while he yelled at her— It's none of my business. The chilly wind hit my face making both of our hair fly backwards fast.

My whole body shook from the moment of it. "Are you cold?" He says walking on the other side of me towards the street. "No Im fine" I definitely lied, he stopped walking.

I go back to him "What are you doing?" I give him the most confused look. He swiftly in one move removes his black crewneck and hands it over to me. "I"— I slowly take it seeing he was wearing a black tank that looked like it was cut in half, showing his defined lower abs and v line.

Oh my god.

"Are you freaking crazy Lorenzo?" I hand him the cozy crewneck again and he shook his head. "Wear it or freeze it doesn't matter" He continues walking and I roll my eyes. "You aren't cold?" I question actually worried about his being.

"I'll live don't worry." He replied nonchalantly.
He is so annoying.
I put on his crewneck that took almost like half of my body. It smelt good for him boxing right before he came back to my front door.

We walked down the busy vintage looking city and I automatically turn my head and saw a small, cute, little macaron shop and I smiled once I saw it. "I'm stopping at this shop real quick" I told Lorenzo and he nods walking further behind me since I quickly wanted to cross the street.

Then I remembered why you don't jaywalk.
A car that I thought would pay attention and see me crossing, they kept going and Lorenzo pushes me forward onto the other sidewalk of  the street.

My vision was immediately so dazed the second I hit the stone ground. Lorenzo stood on the street for a good moment and I swear to god I saw him just get quickly hit by the stupid speeding car down a town road.

I plopped my head back down heavily onto the ground breathing slowly. Is he dead? I didn't want him to be dead.

Then I heard footsteps coming from a a different direction walking towards me and then I heard Lorenzo yelling my name. I could barely his voice and he was holding my face with both of his hands. Everything was so blurry and I can't believe he wasn't dead at all. He looked as perfect as usual—