Chapter 1: First day.

Pictures are not mine unless said otherwise! There will be violence, bad language, dirty stuff, and maybe some other bad things so read at your own risk! The story won't match the game either.

---

After getting off the phone with your friend James, you head towards Monty's Golf. You weren't really excited for this job, but it has good pay... Also James told you he works somewhere nearby here. Somewhere in Roxy's Raceway? Guess he wanted you to work near him or something so he talked to the boss about giving you a job in Monty's area. Last time you saw though, Roxy's Raceway isn't as close to Monty's Golf... Guess he got it mixed up. He's always been bad at things that involve memory.

"There you are!" One of the guards you now work with walks over with a tired smile. Her name was Cammie, as shown on her nametag. "Before we get you to work, you have to meet the star of this area. Montgomery should be with some people right now, but..." She looks around as if looking for Monty. "I'm sure he's almost done with them." She looks back at you when she finds him then folds her arms. "Just gonna warn ya, he'll get on your nerves." "Alright." You put your hands in your pockets. "So where will I be guarding?" "Upstairs with Jimmy and Kova." "Kova? Never heard a name like that." You say pretty straightforward causing her to chuckle. "Yeah, but I kinda like it. He's a cool guy too. He's funny and Jim's pretty chill. Trust me, you got the best people." Cammie sighs. "Seriously, everyone else in here has a stick up their ass. C'mon." She grabs your hand and takes you to Monty when she catches him walking by himself somewhere.

"Hey, Monty!" She calls out and he looks at her with an annoyed glance. "Cam." He then looks at you but looks back at Cam with even more annoyance. "Another new guy? Seriously?" "Well with your attitude and bad behavior, we need as much help as we can get." "Tch." Monty rolls his eyes then grins. "Make your army, but you can't hold me down." He folds his arms and chuckles. "I'm a one man army." "Ok, one man army." You start to speak up and lift your hand for him to shake. "Name's Y/n." Monty looks at your hand then back at you with a slight glare then huffs and rolls his eyes. "Skip the introduction, I really don't care." "Um-" "Bye." Monty leaves and Cammie glares at the man as he walks out. "That asshole!" She looks at you then sighs. "Sorry." "It's fine, you did warn me." You shrug and she pouts. "No, sorry for having to introduce you both. Seriously, I can't stand him. Don't worry, he never goes upstairs so you'll be fine. Usually everyone's in the downstairs golf area. Come, let's go meet Jim and Kova." She turns and leaves. You quietly follow behind as she leads you back upstairs near the elevator where you see someone leaning on the wall right by the elevator.

"Yo, Jimmy." Cammie walks up to him and he nods. "Sup, Cam." He looks at you then smiles. "Y/n, right?" "Yep." You reply as you look at his appearance. A 6'2 skinny light-skinned male with red hair put up in a messy low ponytail. Light green eyes and a lot of freckles. Even his uniform was a little messy and he looks bored. "Checkin' me out?" The man says playfully then chuckles. "Sorry." You nervously rub the back of your neck as you look away. "Meh, it's ok. I get it. Gonna be honest, I was lookin' at you earlier too. Gotta know who you're gonna be workin' with and appearance gives a better idea of who the person is sometimes." "Yeah." You nod and he smiles. "Well, I guard the elevator area. Kova guards the other side of the elevator, the entrance, so you won't really be seeing him too much." "Shit, really?" Cammie frowns and Jim sighs. "Yeah. Jodie quit two days ago and someone needs to guard it." "Shit..." Cammie grumbles and sighs causing Jim to smirk. "Don't worry, your crush ain't that far." "H-hey, shut it!" Cammie blushes and glares at him then looks at you. "Guess you're gonna have to walk around and guard the upstairs." "Alright." "Whelp, with that being said, I'm off." Cammie sighs. "Have a good first day, Y/n. Seriously, you're gonna need magic for this day to be good." She leaves and you looks at Jim.

"Don't listen to her." Jim shakes his head. "She's so negative all the time. It's best to be positive, k? You're gonna have a great time, I promise." Jim smiles and stops leaning on the wall then walks over to you. "Kova really wants to meet you so look forward to that. As for now, the top area is pretty easy. It's a small area after all so it's not hard to guard, but sometimes it can get a little crowded when more people come in. If you need help with something I'll always be around." "Alright." "Great!" Jim gives a thumbs up then a couple walks over to him with a question. You look around the big place. 'This shouldn't be so hard.' You walk away from Jim to guard your own area.

The day passes pretty quickly and you see Monty quite a lot. He's always yelling and laughing loud so it's hard to not know where the man is... A lot of young women like to chase him down too which kind of makes sense since he's handsome and popular. The upstairs area was small which left you wondering why two people even needed to guard it. You guessed it's because someone has to stay near the elevator at all times? Maybe in case someone has a question? That's kind of dumb, but that dumb act gave you an easy ass job so no complaining.

Hours pass and the people start to leave. Only a few families remain and Monty's now doing his own thing on his stage. Some people watch him, mostly the young adults and children, while the others continue to play golf. Aside from the little gift shop, the whole upstairs was empty. You pull out your phone and check the time. It was nearly closing time... Good.

"So, how's the day been?" Jim walks over to you and you shrug. "It was nice. The people were pretty nice and it did get a little crowded at around 4 P.M. but it was good." "Yeah, around 3 it gets crowded. You did good today." "Thanks."

Time passes more and finally the place is closing. You were getting so bored, but at least Jim was there to cure most of that boredom. Cammie, being the one that has to lock the place down, stays while you and Jim leave. Kova must have left early so you didn't get to meet him, but oh well. There's always tomorrow, right?

"Y/n!" You see James leaning on your car when you walk over to it after leaving the huge building. "Oh, hey." You walk over and he pouts. "I seriously don't know how I forgot Monty's golf area was on the other side of the building. How was it?" "It was ok. Monty's a jerk, but other than that... It was actually pretty nice." "That's good." James smiles. "Yeah, Monty's a total ass, but... I think it's just a shell, really. I think somewhere in there is a good guy." "I don't really care, honestly. I don't gotta work with him, just gotta guard the top area." "Heh, yeah. Whelp, I'm glad you got the job. I'll cya tomorrow, ok?" James leaves with a wave goodbye. "Bye." You pull out your car keys and unlock the door. 'Time to finally go home.'