Chapter 4: Gifts.

The next day ended up being Saturday so you stood home and rested for the weekend. Monday comes and you get a call early. Cammie wanted you to come in at 11 today... You didn't know why and it was annoying, but... She sounded stressed so it's best to just listen this one time. Maybe it was something important.

  You get inside the building and see poor tired Cammie waiting for you at the little gates so you walk over. She looks you up and down then sighs. "Sheesh, it's only 11. Why are you in your uniform?" "I thought you needed me to work?" You frown in confusion and she nervously chuckles. "Oh, heh... Uh, shit. I still have a lot to tell you, huh?" "What do you mean by that?" You raise a brow and she folds her arms. "Ok, well, Monty's Golf opens from 2 to 10. That leaves 8 to 12 in the morning for Rockstar Row when customers want to meet them while they're not busy. Even these entertainers need a break though so we give them some actual time for themselves before they have to open up their areas... The place closes at 11:30 leaving the rest of the time for places like the Fazcade to stay open late. Fazcade's not only an arcade but a dance room and multiple karaoke rooms so people like to come here a little late to hangout and have fun. Now, Tuesdays and Thursdays are performance days so Monty is in Rockstar Row from 8 to 10 and the rest of the time is performances in the atrium." "So... What do I do during those days?" "Well, I was thinking I could put you somewhere else... At first I thought you could guard Monty's area in Rockstar Row but nobody goes to his room so that's off the list. James, your friend, guards Roxy's and Sean guards Chica's..." Cammie starts to think. "Maybe I can send you off to the daycare...?" She mumbles and you shake your head. "I can guard Monty's." "Huh?" She looks up at you in confusion.

  "You wouldn't need to, nobody's allowed in his room during those hours." "So what does he do for those hours?" "He walks around and greets people." Cammie shrugs. "His room is a mess after he got that stupid upgrade." "Hm..." You think then nod. "Alright." "Well if you want to keep him company while he walks around, you can." "We'll see. We have to talk to him about it first." "True. Well, right now is perfect because I called you for this exact thing!" Cammie smiles and you furrow your brows in confusion.

  "You see, Monty's been a lot more... Angry this morning." Cammie sighs. "We've been trying to calm him down all morning but it just hasn't been working! I gave a few people a call and Jim told me that you're closer to Monty somehow. So, think you can help?" "Hm..." You check the time then nod. "I'll meet you in front of Monty's room at 12." You head deeper into the PizzaPlex after that, leaving a very confused Cammie. "O...k..." Cammie shakes her head. 'Whatever works, I guess.'

  12 comes and Cammie's now standing near the loud room that was Monty's room. You walk over with a few bags. "Cammie, Monty doesn't like people in his room so you're gonna have to get him out." "What?!" Cammie's eyes widen. "Why me?!" "Do it." You frown and she groans. "Fine!" She goes over to the door. You look at the people walking past then back at the door when Cammie starts to yell. "Monty, open up! We have something for you!!" "Who the fuck is WE, you lonely hoe!" "FUCK YOU!" "NO, YOU!"

  "Pfft.." You cover your mouth since their childish arguing was kind of funny. You then walk over to the door and knock on it unlike Cammie who was banging on the door. "Hey, it's me. Y/n. I have something for you." The room gets silent and a few minutes pass before he walks out with his hands in his pockets. "What?" He speaks in an irritated but rather calm voice. "Here." You give him two bags and he looks at them in then opens one and looks at you in confusion since it was a whole bunch of sweet desserts. "Food always cheers me up when I'm having a bad day." You smile a little causing him to blush since you had one of those rare but gentle smiles and he liked the look of it. He opens the other bag and pulls out a Monty plush. "I know you probably have multiple, but... I thought it'd be a little special if I could add to your little collection."

  Monty uses the plush to hide his blushing face. He's had many fans give him these things, but for you to come up and do it was different. You weren't a fan, you were genuinely being friendly and trying to comfort him. Oddly enough, he felt like he wanted to cry. He's never had someone care for him like this... Once he felt better, he put the plush back in the bag and nods. "Thanks. Um..." He checks his pockets for something then pulls out a black marker. "Can you put your name on it?" He gives you the bag and the marker. You look at him in confusion but put your name on the plushie's tag anyway since it made him happy. You then give him back the bag and the marker. He smiles a tiny unnoticeable smile then takes the bag. "Thank you." "Of course."

  Cammie watches the whole scene with wide eyes. Monty was actually having a nice conversation with someone?! Since when?! 'Who the hell is this lady...?!' She looks at you in shock. You don't notice since Monty started pulling out desserts from the bag and telling you about his favorite ones. Apparently he has a huge sweet tooth. Especially for cream-filled desserts like Boston cream doughnuts they sell at the Faz-Pad. He never gets a chance to get one since people hold him back and he eventually has to hurry to Monty's Golf or a performance.

  "I can get you a doughnut." You suddenly bring up causing him to gasp. "You can?" "I go to the Faz-Pad everyday before work. I haven't went yet." You shrug. "I'm kinda in the mood for one now too." "I..." He looks at the bags in his hands. "I-I mean... If you want..." He mumbles since he was getting a little embarrassed from all the gifts. "Oh! Wait, hold on!" Monty hurries back into his room. About a minute passes and he walks out with a big plush that was about half his size. The plush was Monty but he was a cute gator and he was holding a fazerblast gun with a cute helmet on and an astronaut suit. "Um, I came up with this." Monty nervously chuckles. "So that's the final product?" "Yeah, uh... Do you think the astronaut suit is too much...?" "Nah. I think it's cute." "That's good, cuz..." He takes the marker out and signs the tag. "It's yours." "Oh?" You raise and brow and Cammie covers her face. 'Am I witnessing some fucking romance forming or something? I can't believe Monty's being so nice.'

  Your eyes widen when he puts the big plush in your arms. "Yours." He smirks. "So I can be with you always~" He playfully flirts and Cammie groans. "Lets not start that bull, Monty! You're bad!" "Tch, you're just jealous cuz no man will flirt with you." Monty rolls his eyes and Cammie glares at him. "Do you want to die, Monty?!" "Do you want to?!" They both start arguing and you sigh since you were dragged here to calm Monty down. She just made it worse again...