Chapter 7: Angry gator.

I didn't really think Cammie would be someone in the story so I didn't explain her appearance so I'm just gonna give you a picture of her and Jasmine since they're kinda important characters now.

Jasmine VV

--

  Monty got to the golf area an hour late today. It didn't really matter since he's basically the owner of the golf area but it was a little odd to you. Guess he was still upset from earlier... You didn't mean to hurt his feelings, you just have your own life to live and you can't have things ruining it. Monty's a good man but he's no good help. It was weird not having him run up to you and say hi today too. Instead, he goes downstairs and greets the people. Yeah, he's definitely upset  at you... Whatever, you have a job to do.

  The day passes rather slowly today which is annoying. You couldn't chat with Jim since there are so many people and Monty hasn't even glanced your way today. Actually, now that you think about it, Monty's been talking to this one girl for a good while. Flirting, even. It was a little weird seeing Monty flirt with someone since you've never seen it before... Usually when he's with you, he's goofy or something... Well, he'll make some flirty jokes but they're playfully. You look down at him where you see the lady giggling at him causing you to smirk. 'He's in full flirt mode, how weird.'

  "Um, excuse me." You hear a male's voice so you turn around and see a guy about your height with a close-eyed smile. "Hello there." "Hi, is there something I can help you with?" "Well, there is one thing..." The guy mumbles as he looks away for a little then looks back at you. "I'd appreciate your number." You blink a few times at how horrible that was. "My number?" "Mhm." He smirks. "I'd gladly accept a beautiful girl's number." "Well, my lucky number is 14." You shrug and he frowns. "Uh, no.. That's not..." "But my favorite number is 2." "Wait-" "Oh, unless you mean my birthday?" You play dumb and the guy starts to get awkward. "N-no... I mean your phone number..." He mumbles and you sigh. "Oh, sorry, my phone was cut off this week. Can't afford it." You shrug. "Ya know, paying everything is so hard when you're so young." "Uh-" "Yeah. Can't even afford a bus." You continue with lies as he keeps getting more and more uncomfortable. "Oh! Here, let me give you my email. It's, uh gofuckyourself@uracreep.com, k?" You smile a give a thumbs up. "Let's talk later, yeah?" You then turn and leave with a frown as he stands there not knowing what just happened.

  You eventually get stopped by him again though which was annoying. "Wait, hold on." He chuckles. "I mean, if money's a problem I can be your-" "Sorry, no open applications." You keep walking and he keeps following. "I'm Brendon!" "And I'm out of here." You frown and walk down the stairs where there were more people so you could hopefully get lost in the crowd. "Wait! Ugh!" He pushes past people and tries to follow you as you easily dodge people to get away. You end up bumping into Monty though when a girl accidentally shoves you into him. 

  "Hm?" Monty turns in annoyance then looks down at you. A look of surprise and joy fills his eyes as he sees it was you but he keeps his annoyed expression. "Y/n." "Monty." You say and hide behind him. "Y/n, what are you doing?" He raises a brow in confusion. You point at the guy who was searching around for you. Monty looks at the guy and a low growl comes from him. "Brendon..." He grumbles. "You know him?" You look up at Monty and he nods as he keeps his eyes on the searching creep. "He likes to come by and flirt with pretty girls. Normally I wouldn't care but, uh..." He glances at you then back at Brendon. "This is a special case." He whispers angrily to himself. The talking from everyone was so loud so you couldn't hear it. "But, what?" You question and he shakes his head. "Don't worry about it. Just stay with me." Monty wraps an arm around you and pulls you close. 

  You finally notice the woman he was with who was glaring angrily at you as if you'd just taken something from her. "Y/n, this is Jasmine." Monty introduces the pretty dark-skinned lady. "Jasmine, this is Y/n." "Hello." Jasmine fakes a smile but you don't smile back. You knew it was fake so why play along? You look up at Monty. "I'm not here to meet people, I'm here to do my job." "Well, I'm kinda important to Monty, soo..." Jasmine fakes a giggle. "You kinda got to if you're gonna be working with him." "Pfft," You look at her with a smirk. "I don't have to meet you just because you and Monty flirt all day and you think you're special. I'm not his babysitter I'm a damn guard, lady." You roll your eyes then look around for that Brendon guy.  He seemed to be gone now. "Looks like he left so I should go back to work." You look up at Monty and his happy expression changes into an annoyed one again as he looks at you. "Just stay with me today." "Sorry, Bud." You move away. "I've got a job to do." "Tch..." Monty looks away as you head back up the stairs.

  "D'awe, isn't she just the cutest?" Jasmine hugs Monty close. "Now, why don't we go back to some golf, hm?" "Sure..." Monty grumbles and glances your way. All day he's been wanting to see you but was too mad at you to go first and all of a sudden you bump into him. Not only did you bump into him but you wanted him to protect you. It was a little miracle. Sadly, it was a short one since your job is more important than he is apparently. 

  As time passes, Monty couldn't help but keep looking at you only making Jasmine even more jealous. "Monty!" He jumps when Jasmine yells his name. "Hm?" He looks at her and she smiles. "So, I heard your room got all fixed up. Why don't you show it to me later, hm?" "Uh.. I mean... I could." Monty mumbles not really getting why she wants to see it so badly. His mind was so focused on you his 'flirt mode', as he and you call it, must have been gone. "Maybe I could sneak in tonight and you could give me a personal tour of the room, hm~?" Jasmine smirks and Monty frowns in confusion. "But it's just a big square. What am I gonna tour in a big square?" Jasmine's smirk falls into an annoyed frown and Monty gasps in realization. 'Oooh, she's flirting. Oops.' Monty chuckles nervously and rubs the back of his neck. "Maybe..?" 'Oh great, now that Y/n's on my mind I can't flirt anymore.'

  Jasmine sighs in disappointment and quietly goes back to mini golf making Monty stand there awkwardly. He looks away in embarrassment and his eyes lock on you. Jasmine glances at Monty with a slight frown. "Monty, play some golf with me. Do your job-" She stops when she sees him staring at you again. "Tch." She rolls her eyes. "C'mon, Monty. It's obvious she wants nothing to do with you. Monty?" She looks back at him and finally notices Monty's pissed off state. She looks up at the top floor and sees Brendon talking to you again. This time he was getting a little more physical and making it harder for you to escape.

  It doesn't take long for Monty to act out as he jumps up onto the upper floor catching everyone by surprise. "BRENDON!" Monty roars and tightly grabs the creep's wrists. "Hey, let go!" Brendon tries to escape the angry Monty holding onto him. 

  "Let me tell you something." Monty's voice gets lower but more threatening, faces close as Monty showed some pretty sharp teeth. "Nobody, And I mean nobody touches what's mine." Brendon gulps as Monty's pupil's start to glow red as if he activated Attack Mode. "And I'll damned if I'm gonna let a CREEP of all things put his filthy hands on my most precious jewel. Stay. Away." He shoves Brendon causing the man to fall to the floor shaking in fear. "Monty!!" Cammie runs up the stairs and stands in between the two men. 

  Monty kept staring down at the pathetic male as a grin forms on his lips. It slowly becomes a toothy grin as his jealousy dies down and he realizes the pathetic male was no competition. "Montgomery, to your room!" Cammie points at the elevator and Monty rolls his eyes with a frown. "Fine." He glances at you and sees your startled expression. Monty sighs and heads towards the elevator as Cammie threatens to call the police on Brendon for being a creep and touching women.

  You take a deep breath after that drama. You really didn't expect Monty to act out like that... Sometimes you forget he's a hot-headed jerk, but... He activated attack mode on the man... Was that supposed to happen? You shake your head and look down. 'Yeah, I'm sure he protects people that way. I just haven't seen it before so it startled me, that's all.' "Are you ok?" Cammie looks at you in worry and you nod. "Alright. Don't worry, Brendon here won't be bugging another woman for a long time." Cammie growls and grabs the man's ear. "Let's go!" "W-wait! No!!!" He gets dragged away and you nervously go back to your job. For the first time you were a little scared of Monty. What could he do if that attack mode reactivates...? Could he... Kill someone...?