Chapter 15: Disrespect.

Just as Jasmine said, she came back to meet Kova near the end of the next day.  Kova starts to get nervous upon seeing her since he really wanted nothing to do with her or her stupid ideas to separate you and Monty. Honestly, he fears Monty. Especially after that day he went all attack mode protecting you or something. Jasmine must be begging for death if she's trying to mess with someone Monty loves.

  Once work was over, Kova takes Jasmine out to eat so she could talk about the plan. Honestly, he really didn't want to be here... Funny, the one girl he'd rather not deal with actually exists. "So," Jasmine takes a sip of her sweet tea. "I was thinking maybe we can set things up so it looks like Y/n is being mean to Monty. Therefore Monty will get his feelings hurt and they'll get into an argument then be separated!" "Right, right..." Kova grumbles as he rests his head on the palm of his hand with his elbow on the table. "Now, one thing I know will hurt his feelings is if he sees his lucky golf clubs thrown around and destroyed. He loves those things! So, now we'll have to figure out how we can set that up..." Jasmine thinks then looks at Kova. "Have any ideas?" She questions then makes a face of disgust when he's dipping a fry in his vanilla frosty he got. "You fatty." "Watch it, Bitch." He glares at her. He was already having a horrible day to be dealing with this. "Call me a fatty all you want but I'm not the depressed little hoe trying my hardest to gain Monty's attention since I'm desperate." "Excuse me?!" "Nah, excuse me." He glares at her and eats the fry. "Y'know what? Talk that shit, fatty, but I'm pretty sure Y/n doesn't want you because you can't lose a pound. So hmph!"

  Kova blinks a few times then gets up. "Nope, not dealing with this shit." "Right, because you know I'm-" "No, actually." He interrupts her. "You're not right because I may be fat but at least I know my future may actually hold happiness. You kept running around with that attitude and you'll be miserable. I hope someday we can meet again in the future so I can enjoy watching how far you've fallen. I very much believe Y/n would never judge someone based on their size." "Oh, because she's soo fucking perfect, right?!" Jasmine angrily stands up and starts yelling gaining unnecessary attention. "No human is perfect... But she's a lot better than you and that's what's pissing you off." He goes to leave but Jasmine panics and grabs his arm. "C'mon, I can't do this without you! You have access to places I can't get!" "Boohoo." Kova angrily snatches his arm away and goes to leave again but she clings to him. "I'm sorry!! Help me, please!!" She starts to cry and Kova sighs in annoyance. She's causing such a scene here people are starting to look at him like he's the bad guy here. "I.. I don't know, Jasmine." He looks at her. "I know Y/n was a little mean to me and whatnot but... I'm not a bad guy. I can't ruin her love for someone." He moves her off again. "Find someone else, I can't get into this." He leaves successfully this time, leaving Jasmine on her knees in the building.

  Jasmine quietly watches him leave. The only help that could make her idea work and he's walking out that door. Not only that but he drove her here... "Dammit..." Jasmine gets up and wipes the dirt off of her knees. "What a pain in the ass..." She grumbles then pulls out her phone, calling one of her friends to pick her up.

~

  Jasmine goes early to the Pizza Plex to meet Monty in Rockstar Row so she could take the golf clubs. He'd be busy with customers so there would be no way of him spotting her. Jasmine smiles at the thought of you and Monty arguing with each other as she walks over to Monty's room. To her surprise, you were there today. 'What?!' She angrily stomps over and glares at Monty who looks at her in confusion as he's chatting with one of the parents. When he's done, he gives Jasmine his attention and asks, "Is something wrong?" "Is something wrong?! That!!" She angrily points at you who was putting a band-aid on a kid who got a boo-boo on his knee from running and tripping.

  "Y/n?" Monty looks at you then back at her. "Oh yeah! She's my new Rockstar~" Monty smirks at you and you take a glance at him since you knew it was directed towards you. He's been calling you that all damn morning in front of all the families... "Ugh!" Jasmine angrily stomps her foot. "Monty, what about me?!" "What about you?" Monty frowns at her. "Oh right... Because of an... Incident between you and Ms. L/n, you are not allowed to be around her. That means you need to go." Monty points at the door and she gasps. "Excuse me?! T-that's basically banning me entirely! I only go to the golf area and she works there!" "Sorry, Sweetheart. That's just how it is." Monty grins and shrugs his shoulder. It was obvious he didn't care at all where Jasmine ended up at the end of the day. "You stupid two-timing--" "Nuh-uh." Monty puts a finger on her lips. "I should be hearing 'bye-bye then.' So, bye-bye." Monty waves goodbye to her and walks over to you.

  Jasmine clenches her fists to the point where her long nails started to form cuts on the palm of her hand. "You... Bitch..." She growls lowly as she glares furiously at you. How the hell is her plan going to work now if Monty's just going to be all over you while you work?! He'll know it wasn't you if Jasmine takes and breaks the stupid golf clubs because he's watching everything you do!! "Ugh!!" She stomps out, shoving one of the poor father's out of the way.

  Monty quietly watches with a look of annoyance as Jasmine leaves.  When she's gone, he looks at you and smiles feeling that annoyance disappear. You were still busy with the kid since he was telling you about how awesome the Monty band-aid was.