Chapter 10: Jealousy.

Jasmine glances coldly at you while you're casually doing your job. She's made it a habit to glare at you for a few times every time she comes here. As a matter of fact, she's been coming even more often. You could care less but her jealousy was starting to get on your nerves when it comes to your job. She'll purposefully bump into you with Monty and act all cute and flirty with him in front of you. Monty didn't seem to enjoy it as he always avoided looking in your direction and kept an awkward expression.

You yawn and look at Jasmine since she kept staring. You fold your arms and stare back until the staring contest made her feel uncomfortable so she looks away. You roll your eyes and frown. "Such a headache." You go back to work. Time passes and Jasmine was now on the upper floor with Monty as they played the mini courses. That is... Until she bumps into you, 'on accident' by the way. "Oh, silly me!" Jasmine giggles and hugs Monty's arm. "Why, I'm just so clumsy!" "Sure." You walk away. Jasmine clenches her fists in anger since nothing ever got to you. 'Tch, how annoying!! I bet that bitch thinks she's better than me!' She looks up at Monty and sees him watching you leave only making her even more furious. "Pay attention to me, dammit!" Jasmine angrily stomps her foot and Monty looks at her. "You got it~" He smirks and she huffs in annoyance as she folds her arms. 

  More time passes and she's close to you once more. Monty had to go take some pictures with families so Jasmine was all alone right now which she felt was the perfect time to discuss something with you. Jasmine walks over and stops in front of you causing you to stop walking and raise a brow. "You know, for a woman who hates my guts you're around every corner." "Of course I am." Jasmine smirks. "I'll be here for as long as Monty's here. He's my little gator, after all." "Ok." You try to pass her but she tightly grabs your arm, her long nails digging a little into your skin causing you wince a little from the pain so you glare at her. "Listen here, you bitch." She speaks lowly into your ear. "Montgomery is MINE, got it? I'm tired of you being a part of his life so stay out of it."

  You grab her hand and pry it off you then you glare more at her. "Keep your fucking hands off of me." You let go of her hand. "And have a faz-erific day!" You give a thumbs up and leave. Jasmine growls lowly with her fists clenched tightly. She looks at Monty who luckily wasn't watching. If he saw, he'd probably get mad at her for being mean to you. You lift up your sleeve and see nail marks. 'Tch, that bitch is lucky I'm working...' You frown. 'Who the hell does she even think she is?' You look at Jasmine who was walking down to Monty. 'Women like you are a pain in the ass, Jasmine.' You glare at her then go back to work.

  It gets late and the golf area closes so you head off. Monty also left with you so you, Monty, and unfortunately Jasmine were standing quietly in the elevator out. Jasmine made sure to stand in between you and Monty as she quietly glared at you. You sigh and look at her from the corner of your eye. "You know, if you have such a problem with me then do something about it." You speak up and she gasps. "Excuse me??" "You heard me." You glare at her. "There aren't any cameras in Monty's elevator. If you want to do or say something, do it." "Tch. Monty!" Jasmine whines and hugs him. "She's being so mean!" Monty glances at you then look down at Jasmine in confusion but he stays quiet.

  You roll your eyes. 'Pathetic...' Jasmine looks back at you. "I bet you're being mean to me because you want him, huh?" She fake pouts and you look at her again. "Excuse me?" "You're being mean because I have Monty and you don't." "You can't be serious..." You mumble and she lets go of Monty then folds her arms. "I bet it is! In fact, I bet you go home alone everyday miserable and pathetic wishing Monty could be yours but he can't because he's mine. I bet you deserve that loneliness, you-" Jasmine gets cut off when a fist makes contact with her face. Monty gasps since you punched her. 

  Jasmine's head turns with the hard punch and she touches her face where you punched her. "I told you there are no cameras in the elevator, Jasmine. That was a warning." You clench your fists. "You've been pissing me off all day today. I don't want your damn gator boyfriend so get it through that head of yours. Don't ever think you can threaten or touch me again; especially over some man." You fold your arms. "If you're gonna bark at me then you better know how to bite, bitch." With that being said, the elevator door opens and you exit. Monty watches you in awe. 'She is so badass...' 

  "M-Monty!! She-she hit me!!" Jasmine points at you as she cries to Monty. "Oh? I didn't see anything. Guess I had my eyes closed." Monty shrugs and exits the elevator. "W-what?!" Jasmine's eyes widen. Why the hell was he protecting you!? What about her?! She didn't hit you so why was she being punished for this?! Monty should be asking her what's wrong! He should be wishing for your death, but he isn't!! He took your side!!

  'Ugh, that's it!!!' Jasmine stomps away. 'Time for Y/n to go bye-bye once and for all!! I'll show her who's the stronger woman here!! She's nothing!!'