Chapter 9: Advice.

The day ends and Monty goes straight to the guy he knows might be able to help best. Freddy. When Monty gets to his friend's door, he starts to get a little nervous. What if Freddy's also disappointed in him for what he did...? Monty shakes his head and hesitantly knocks on the door. It opens and Monty nervously looks up at Freddy who had a comforting smile on his face. "Monty, I expected you to come here." 'You... You did...?" "Mhm." Freddy moves away from the door so Monty could walk in, in which he does and sits down.

Freddy sits down as well and sighs. "Cammie told me what you did. She also told me that you may have frightened Y/n? Now, uh... Y/n's not one to talk about her emotions openly so we don't know for sure, but... Cammie noticed some odd behavior between the two of you." "She is scared..." Monty frowns sadly and looks down at the ground. "Freddy, I... I don't really know what to do here. I..." Monty feels tears form as he tries to hold them back. He knows it's ok to cry in front of Freddy but now wasn't the time for it. "I-I don't... I... Ugh! Freddy!" Monty looks at Freddy as tears force their way out. "I don't understand! I-I don't get it!!" Monty gets up and starts to pace around.

Freddy sadly watches his friend stress about the girl he frightened. "I don't know what these feelings are, Freddy! I-I don't know why I care so much! I have never activated Attack Mode on anyone! And you know what?! She's right!" He stops in front of Freddy. "I did look down on that man! I did enjoy his pathetic and weak state! I loved it because I knew Y/n doesn't like it! I knew Y/n doesn't like weak and pathetic men! She-she is so cool, Freddy! When she has a problem, she deals with it!!" Monty chuckles, "She's so straightforward and so smart! She has problems? Give her a little while and poof! Gone! Stuck in a sticky situation?? No worries, she got it! She lets nothing get in her way and she is a good worker! A hard worker! If you open up a dictionary and find the word 'perfect' her picture will be there! She's beautiful, independent, intelligent! Uh, stressful situations don't break her! She tolerates me, Freddy!! Something not a lot of people can do!! She... Liked me... And I did very little to deserve her kindness! At first I was mean! We hung out and she would start getting me things to comfort me! When we talk, she understands me somehow!"

Freddy stares in shock at Monty. He's never heard these things come from Monty before.... Is Monty... In love? "Ok, look..." Freddy sighs and gets up then places a hand on Monty's shoulder to calm him. "Human's are different from us, Monty. They're weaker and-" "Y/n already talked to me about that." Monty frowns and Freddy chuckles. "Good. Then you should understand that anything like 'Attack Mode' would scare them. Monty, you could have ripped that man in two very easily and the way you treated the situation was terrifying! Y/n is not like us." "I wish she was..." Monty grumbles an looks away. Freddy twitches at his response as a few flashbacks from his older pizzerias came in mind. "Never wish that upon someone, Montgomery. Ever." "Huh...?" Monty looks up at Freddy and sees how serious he was. "S-sorry..." "Just give her time, ok...?" Freddy smiles at Monty.

"You're right, Y/n is very strong and understanding but sometimes it takes a while for people to understand and accept certain things. Why don't you... Hm." Freddy thinks for a bit. "Find ways to relax, hm? I think the reason why you acted that way was because of jealousy. You didn't like another man touching what you believe to be yours. Y/n is not yours, Monty. Anyway, if you can calm down a little and not be as threatening then Y/n may ease up to you quicker, ok?" "O-ok..." Monty nods. "I-I can do that... For her, I can do that... I mean, she's done so much for me... I can do that..." "Good." Freddy hugs him then moves away. "You're strong too, Monty. And you're a good man. Trust me, I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true." Freddy smiles as the sad male in front of him. "I just need you to keep one thing in mind. You and I live in a different world from Y/n. We are not humans no matter how close we are to them so dating them..." Freddy sighs and sadly looks away. "We cannot..." "But-" "No." Freddy frowns at him. "Monty, you can't have these feelings. I wish life was different for you... I'm sorry it's not..."

Monty looks down sadly. He was just like a normal man though! All he needs is a charge every hour but he can do everything else a man can do! Except... Leave... Breathe... "You're right..." Monty slowly nods. "I'll see what I can do about that..." Monty looks up at Freddy with a sad smile. "Thank you, Freddy." "Of course." Freddy hugs him once more then Monty heads back to his room.

"I have to let her go... She's just some girl..." Monty sighs sadly. "I can do it, I'm strong. I... I'm strong..." Monty nods and smiles a little though it was forced. "Friends only, yeah." He nods and heads into his room. All he could do when he got there was sit and think as he waited for the Pizza Plex to open once more.