5. Bruises and Scars.

We're going to be late. I know that as Alex sets me on the counter to kiss me. His lips move to my neck, "Alex we only have five minutes." He lips find my weak spot and I groan. My fingers find his hair and my head falls back.

"We can miss homeroom," he gasps. His hands run down my sides.

"Alex, we have to go." He licks my ear lobe and I moan.

"You don't sound like you want to go anywhere," he mumbles into my neck.

"We have to though. Why don't you just spend the whole week?"

He laughs, "I was hoping you'd ask."

I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer, "We have to go." I mumble already knowing I lost.

My hands find the button on his jeans as he lifts up my shirt.

...

We're running towards the school and just as we get inside the bell rings. After getting passes from the office we make our way towards Mr. Blakes room.

"At least we don't have to sit through homeroom," Alex says.

I sigh, "Too bad we still have to see my homeroom teacher."

Alex laughs, "Yeah to bad."

We walk in and Mr. Blake looks up from what he's writing on the board.

"Nice of you to join us."

I blush looking at the ground. We give him our passes and then go to sit down.

"We're taking notes, so take out your notebooks," He tells us. "We're reviewing what you learned last year."

An hour later the bell rings and I grab my stuff.

"Alex, Scarlete stay a minute please."

I sigh and Alex takes my hand.

We wait for the last person to leave and then Mr. Blake turns to us.

"I just wanted to tell you both that your detention will be after school today."

"Fine," I say glaring at him.

"Right after school," he says sternly.

Alex nods and pulls me out of the room. "Right after school," Alex mimics under his breath. "What an asshole."

My thumb strokes his hand, "It won't be to bad. At least he's makeing it so that we have detention at the same time."

Alex leans down to kiss my lips, "Always the positive thinker."

I smile up at him.

Alex gets a pass to go to art with me and he plays with my hair while I sketch.

I sigh, "How am I going to get work done if you're doing that?"

He moves hair from my neck and kisses it, "I'm sure you'll manage."

I turn my head to look at him, "Why don't you sketch something?"

He sighs, "Alright." He pecks my lips before grabbing some paper.

All during class he refuses to let me see. When the bell rings he smiles, "Done."

I walk behind him rubbing his shoulders. The picture makes my heart skip. It's me- I'm Alexs' favorite thing to draw- but this one is different.

I'm hard at work. Bent over my paper, my eyebrows pulled together in concentration. He's drawn me so many times. He's drawn me laughing, and angry. He's captured just about everyone of my emotions on paper. This one is intimate though. This one he's captured me being passionate.